38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

good luck at your scan today, chipie - can't wait to hear the results!!

It's tomorrow Wish. Thanks though ladies. I had some twinges yesterday so I was feeling positive but cannot feel a thing today so I'm back to just hoping I can grow three follicles

Good luck Chipie.

I tested today because I need to find out as soon as possible if I am, so I can start the progesterone and steroids for the nkc. It was negative. But I'm only 8dpo so no big surprise. I'll probably do one every day until bfp/af.

Don't be fooled by my nice looking temps... remember that I have the most deceptive post-o temperatures of all time.

oops, sorry, Chipie - I thought your post was from yesterday. You can't always feel them! I felt one out of the 6 i had going on and that wasn't even the biggest one.

ellie - I hope you start seeing some lines soon! at least in 3 days! :)

Yeah Ellie, got my fingers crossed for you!

No probs Wish. When you say you felt one out of the 6, how do you know you felt one? And how do you know which one it was?!

practice ;) I always feel the same one, i can tell when she hits it with the sono wand. It feels like a cyst, I guess. I'm assuming it's the same one b/c it's the same exact pain and it's the first one she hits when she moves to my left side.
I think I felt the giant one a couple of times, but only when it was getting close to 18.

If you sit on the floor with your knees bent, lean back a little and try to do some side to side abs, can you feel if there might be a little 'more' going on inside?

Hi ladies. My period is ongoing. I've now been bleeding for 13 days. I'm exhausted. They told me not to worry, it will stop with the estradiol, which I started today. Not sure if it's the bleeding, the waking up every morning to work out, the estrodiol, or the allergies, but I cannot stop crying today. I'm an utter mess. It's my Dude's 14th birthday. He's lovely and perfect and sweet and every time I think of him I start bawling again because I love him so much. I have a monstrous headache from the crying, but I'm afraid to drink a pop or a coffee to help because I don't know how long I need to be off caffeine to give myself the best chances. Honestly, I'm a disaster today. I fear you are all going to regret my return. But in the meantime, if you are on Facebook and at all interested, I'd love for us to be friends. I feel so sporadic right now and i miss you all. If nothing else, you could see pics of my Dude. I'm Colleen Salling. I never post about politics, I don't preach, I don't play any games so I never send requests, and I won't clog up your feed with loads of reposts. ;)

Pothole, we will never regret your return. I'm so sorry about the bleeding and I hope the meds stop it.
I've sent you a friend request :)
Wish and I are friends there too. Hoping for more of you to come out of hiding!

Just found Mdc too... Hope you don't mind :)

So, I tried the little exercise Wish and felt nothing. So I'm not looking forward to tomorrow at all.

Pothole, you sound like you're feeling rough. It is no wonder after bleeding for so long, your hormones and the drugs must be all over the place. Don't hold the tears in though- get them out! Happy birthday to Dude, he looks very sweet. Does he call you Lolly?

Hey everyone else. Hope the PUPOS are doing ok

Two PUPO that is amazing! And more to come!!!

Star, any symptoms?

Wish, so incredibly excited you are kuupo ( changing it to knocked up until proven otherwise) just for kicks. :haha:

Ellie, I feel you about temps I am ready just to say no more temping, but I usually cave. Sorry about the negative, but you are still early. Fingers crossed! I just accepted your friend request!

Pothole, I am sorry you are having a rough time, but allow yourself to cry it out. Holding it in will just delay the inevitable, or at least it does for me. There is no regret for you coming back at all, and please do not feel that way. This is a safe place. I will find you of FB, I would love to be 'official friends' actually I feel like this site has made us all so close that we truly are REAL friends. :hugs:

Chipie, good luck with the scan! I cannot wait to see how many follies are there.

Hi to everyone else!

So drum roll, the insurance approved IVF! :wohoo: However my RN said it was likely too late to start this round :growlmad: I have a call in to to see what we could do since I am on day 4 of BCP one would think there is plenty of time to call in a pa for 2 meds, and the doc already said she knew she was going to do an antagonist protocol for us. Kills me I asked for them to put in the auth 2 weeks ago and if they did what I asked we would not be in the position. Argh! Silver lining I can hopefully get loads for 38 year old eggs for our family. Kind of scary that we are at the here, but so ready. Even if I have to miss a month or so due to travel I feel this is our best chance.

Thank you for friending me Ellie, Chipie, and mdc. I agree, you ladies know WAY more than most anyone else in my life, much less my fb friends. We are real life friends because this is as real as it gets. I've just let the crying jags come and go as they will today. Tomorrow is a new day.
Chipie, Dude is actually nonverbal. Very very loud, but nonverbal. Lolly is what his mom decided to call me since everyone else in his life had a repeating consonant two sylable name. Mama, papa, nana, sissy. It stuck and his three younger siblings all grew up calling me that. Half the school does now too, because I refer to myself as Lolly when talking to him. His CP is pretty involved. He'll never walk independently. He'll always need to be fed and changed. He cannot dress himself and he has no sense of danger. But look at that grin. Check out those giant blue eyes. That boy knows he's adorable. He smiles almost constantly and his laugh often goes into what we call "full dinosaur" where he starts squealing and the pitch could make dogs bark three streets away. He can't say Lolly, but he knows who I am. I love that smooshy kid.

Pothole, he sounds amazing. What a rewarding life you lead and how lucky he is to have you. And here is me, an accountant. Somebody shoot me now ;-)

Chipie, he's incredible. Strongest kid I know. And I'm the lucky one. My school is amazing and I am better for knowing every one of my students. But don't knock what you do. I cannot math. I mean, at all. It's a real problem. I had a perfect English score on my SAT which is the only reason I got into University. My math skills are atrocious. And if we didn't have accountants we'd have no businesses or schools. So thank you!

All careers have value, bring us good and bad times and bring in the pennies!
Dude is a cutie, I agree. Crying is a big part of this whole process for me. It does help if I can get it out.

So nice to be friends with a few now on FB. It's always nice to see people's faces and a snapshot of their lives. Mainly my feed is me and DH making silly faces and Pip, my dog. She's my baby and my everything <3

I tested again this morning, 9dpo, nothing. Wouldn't expect anything yet, but I think the very fact I'm ok with testing shows I know it's going to be negative, there's no real fear, just an inevitable. Still, next month I use strong antibiotics for 2 weeks and hopefully that will do the trick! If not, I'm with you guys in IVF world the next cycle. Bring it on.
Mdc, I'm so glad they authorised it for you.

Well the clinic were SO positive and so pleased with me today that I couldn't help coming out of my appointment feeling good. I've got 4 follicles now, they are 12, 11, 10 and one small one which they think may not catch up. But they are hoping for the three big ones to grow all at the same rate and they said ER could possibly be at the end of next week. They also said my lining looked really good at 6.8. So I'm back in on Monday now.

Gotta get my PMA back now and grow these little ones. I had discussed cancelling the whole thing with df this morning.

Pothole, yes my English is atrocious so I guess we can't have it all! Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

MDC, FINALLY! Congrats. Surely you can start IVF after 4 days of bcp? I took it for 2 weeks?!

Ellie, I'm still crossing fingers for you

Star- I think you're testing tomorrow are you? Good luck

Hi Wish, hope you're resting and relaxing

Good morning girls,

Ellie you are right. All careers are important. I am praying for a bfp from you. Hang in there, its still early. Even though i know some people get their bfp like 8-9 dpo but we are all different.

Chipie- Yay for the follicles. So excited. Those follicles will grow and very soon you will be PUPO:)

Mdc- thank goodness for the approval. We have all been in pins and needle waiting to hear about that. Welcome to IVF land.

Pothole- say hi to Dude. Having a special person like Dude in your life brings a new meaning to life. Hope your FET preparation is going well.

Wish-hi PUPO twin?

Afm, I had some spotting last night when i was at work. It was only once when i wiped. Its scared the shyt out of me. I also have occasional slight tugging-pulling cramps like 10 secs. My boobs are sore- they have been like this since i started PIO and estrogen. I am in need of more prominent symptoms! Anyway, am testing tomorrow and my BETA 4/5. If i have more spotting I will request for a beta soon.

I hope you we will all still be friends though i dont have a fb account. I deactivated my account while back.

Star, I think your symptoms sound very promising! I'm so hopeful that this is it for you.

Congrats on the approval Mdc! Can't wait for you to get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->