38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

morning girls! a few mins until I'm off to my next meeting!

pothole - don't ever think we don't want you back! We've been hoping for your return, in any manner you can give it to us. :) I'll try to find you on FB too. I'm so, so glad you have Dude in your life and vice versa. I can't wait to see his smiling face on your FB page.

mdc - hip hop hoorayyyyy hooooooo! Let's start this IVF!! I LOVE KUUPO, btw!! :hugs: I hope you produce so many eggs you don't know what to do with them. Maybe I'll borrow one! ;) well, I prob won't give it back, so I'll just take it! I really really really really hope you can get this round pushed through and start now.

chipie - that's great!! drink lots and lots of water - that's my go-to. It doesn't do anything but it certainly doesn't hurt. Looking forward to your scan next week!!

ellie - fingers and toes still crossed for you. You could literally just be implanting now, so nothing is going to show for a bit yet.

star - Hi twinnie! omg, i'll try not to freak out and think that it could be implantation for you. This would be around the right time, right?

also, pothole, I was thinking about your headaches - I wouldn't worry about a coffee or soda to battle the headaches. Even when preg, many docs say you can still have an 8oz cup of joe a day! So one soda or 1/2 soda or small cup of coffee to battle your headaches most likely won't do anything except make you feel better. :hugs:
that is not to say I haven't stopped all caff coffee, I have. But I actually enjoy the benefits of not having a crash in the afternoon anymore!

Also, and :wacko:, I said I wasn't going to symptom spot and obviously it's too early anyway. Just noting that I cleaned out my crinone today in the shower and there was a lot of brown stuff. Most likely from the ER on Monday, I assume, and nothing more than that.

I just had to look up that word Wish. I wish I hadn't ;-).

Also, where do you hide on fb? I found mdc but can't find you...I'm Amanda btw.

Lister clinic just rang and they've changed my appointment to Tuesday. I'm hoping that means that they may be looking at a Thursday ER (pma, pma, pma)

Star, would you reconsider reactivating or setting up a blank account so you can access messenger? I know we'll all still post on here mainly, but messenger can be really useful for quicker support.

Ellie- I will try and reactivate the acct.

Chipie- Tue is 3 days away:) I hope for more good news. You will soon be Wish Twin PUPO..... right?

Wish- I tried not to symtoms spot until yesterday when i got the spotting. Now am watching every move my body makes lol. But sometimes its hard not too. When is your beta? I am now 8dpt. Yesterday was 7dpt when i had the spotting. So you think it was implatation? Oh gosh, I sure hope so. DH is telling me to test today but am nervous. I will test before going to work tonight or in the morning. I will keep you updated girls:)

I just slept for 2 hrs coz am worried about that spotting again. Going back to sleep, I have a long 12 hr shift waiting for me.

Dandi thank you for holding on hope for me :) between happy V day. Hopefully I will join you on the the thread soon.

Test away Star but if you only implanted yesterday then it may take at least 3 days for HCG to be in your urine. It appears in your blood a couple of days before it gets to your urine I thought.

I don't know what v day is Dandi but happy v day!

Thanks ladies! I'm not quite there, but just 5 more days. V-day means viability day, 24 weeks. Meaning if something happened and the baby had to be delivered, there's a chance he might survive.

On a sidenote: They are filming a movie in the hallway right outside my office as I type this. I feel so Hollywood!

Star, I have everything crossed for you! It does sound like a bit of implant and I am going to be stalking all day! I am throwing all my wishes your way today!

Pothole, how are you feeling? Have you started estrogen yet?

Ellie, still early so still hold out hope! If this is not it at least there is a plan! It is sounding like we are on the track for bump buddies either way!

Chipie, those are some great follies! And ER maybe next week that is so amazing!

Wish, I would not worry about the brown blood especially since it is so soon. You got this!

:hi: Dandi, and vday is certainly a great milestone!

Big hello to everyone else!

Sorry I have been MIA on here (well for me that means I haven't posted once a day :rofl: ). So glad to be home and the trip was so exhausting. Yes, I am happy the auth for approved but disappointed they said it was too late to start IVF. I was only one my first couple of days of bcp so I called my RN and she has not called me back so I stopped bcp. I may have a chance next month so I guess we will just wait and see. Damn work travel. If May does not work I am really going to try and make June work I have one meeting, but it was the same guys who also went brought IVF so I am sure he would understand me just calling in. Happy weekend everyone!

Happy Saturday,

Mdc- I am also sad that they said its too late. But time flies first. I know we always feel like time is running away from us when ttc. I remember when my ttc journey was interupted with surgery and I was told to wait 3-4 months to try again, I was sad but it went so quick. Another example is Left, she had to wait to ttc because of thyroid issues I believe, and now she has a bundle of joy. I Just wanted to encourage you that it will go quick and maybe you will have your bfp this cycle!

Dandi- I am still happy its almost V day- 4 more days:)

Hello to everybody else.

Well, I passed by the store this morning after work and got a frer but didnt test until now because I wanted to have at least a 4 hr hold. I am so happy to announce that I got a positive on frer. 9dpt! I am cautiously optimistic. One step at a time, beta on Tuesday.

I dont know how to attach a pic here.

Yayayayayayayay! I am so very very very happy for you! I bet your heart stopped beating when you saw it. Give us all the details please! This is the start of good times on this thread, I'm sure of it.

Sticky baby vibes winging their way from the UK to you my love xxxxx

I use www.tinypic.com to upload a picture then insert the code that has this kind of bracket - [ ]

OMG AMAZING!!!! Congrats Star!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you. You must be ecstatic. Yeyyyyyyyy. :) :) :)

Star, I KNEW IT!!!!!!! Congratulations! How did SH take the news!!!! I am so incredibly happy for you. And you are right...worth the wait!!!!!

Thank you so much everyone. I said a little prayer of thanks and for all of us here.

DH was in shock! I went back to sleep and woke up DH is still looking at the test. I do not have any symptoms and that makes me worried a bit. Let me try and up load the pic.

Hello everyone :) I have NOT disappeared in facti wrote a VERY long post earlier today and then my bloody battery went before I got to post it !!!! Errrrrrrrrrr we have having some " adjustment " issues in our house at the moment . Ihave one very put out confused unhappy , angry little boy on my hands ... Poor Sean is not thrilled with the new arrival. Major wobblers at the moment , needless to say I've little or no time for bnb at the moment but will try make more. Of an effort as I've read it's very very exciting times at the moment :)

STAR OMG !!! I just knew it !! When I read about the spotting. My heart is soaring for you :) congratulations . Don't worry about no symptoms it way to early they don't really kick in till about 6 weeks , then you might be one of the lucky ones and not get morning sickness , this time round I never got sore boobs ,
Mdc delighted to read about your insurance :) and Star was right at the ripe old age of 42 I was told I had to wait up to 12 months !!!! 7 months later I was given the green light . I know it doesn't feel like it but you have lots of time :)

Wish or PUPO;) so excited about the Lone Ranger :) remember most people who find out they are pg only ever have a Lone Ranger !! You have all you need for this month to be a success :) keeping everythign crossed for you and will be saying a prayer or two .

Pothole its so good to see you back :) my heart lifted when I saw your name :)

Ellie I so hope you get your miricle this month but if not sounds like you have a great plan going forward . That doctor of yours sounds amazing !! Your time is coming please don't loose hope
Chipie good news on the follies ;) like some one else said keep well hydrated :) I'm very optimistic we will have HUGE follies on Tuesday ;)

Dani time is going very quickly for you from the outside looking in :) you won't feel it till the third tri !
Sugar hope your not feeling too uncomfortable :)

I would love to be friends with whoever would like to be on FB :) be warned my page is covered with post about dogs ( my other passion ) quotes and at the moment weekly updates re Anna . I'm Regina btw ... Hamilton lol my pic is you guessed it of my dog shep :) border collie taking a jump :)

In other news .. I have a HUGE problem .... I think I'm addicted to Sweet and salty popcorn........ I had 3 bags today!!!i wonder are their self help groups for it .

My love to all of you xxxxxxxxx

Left, so good to hear from you. Seems like you have a busy household. I am happy all is going well. Popcorn self help group- lol. I will try and google one for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->