38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

I'm amazed by the weird AFs - I swear this has only happened when I started to pay attention to them! early AFs, spotty AFs, short AFs - why why why??
I'm sorry to all of those who got them! On to October!
I'm right around O right now (cd17) but not temping or OPK'ing to try to stay calm and less analytical about it all but I think I'm stressing myself out more not knowing. I'll prob temp tomorrow to see where I'm at based on that. No ewcm this month either, except a huge blob last week. But that wasn't anywhere near normal O time for me. Sighhhh... still just waiting!

I'm not Opk either this month just going to bd every other day from cd 9 and ill temp

All tests back, and all normal :happydance:

Just a waiting game it seems. I'm hoping I have some good news in a few days.

Hope you are all well.

Tui did you test today?
I got weird Af and weird symptoms as well... I had sore boobs all last months... now I decided I'll stop listening to my body ! :coffee:
CD9 here...

Nothing yet on tests. Thought I saw a shadow but just going crazy, lol. Will keep everyone updated.

Hi ladies, So sorry AF got you ladies!! AF finally arrived on Saturday for me so CD5 for me. With each cycle we get that bit closer to full blown TTC!! (as opposed to NTNP)
Looks like our house buying venture is moving forward nicely!! By the sounds of messages and emails we should be moving out of our house in the next 4 weeks. Will most likely move to inlaws for a few weeks before moving to our new house!
Roll on moving day!!
Tui - have you tested yet?

Sorry girls nothing but shadows, but only 9dpo so not given up yet.

Off work sick. Bfn this morning. Nothing else to report :haha:

Tui, hope you feel better soon :flower:
Skweek, glad everything goes well with the moving!
How is everyone else doing? any testing soon?
I'm still waiting here...

Nope I'm waiti g to ov ! Then onto Tww ... I hope this is a lucky month for everyone :)

no testing here - can't even get my body to O this month, it seems. Oh the joys of being 'of advanced age'. cd20 and still low temps, though plenty of ewcm. Grrrr....
what was it we were saying about crazy cycles?? :wacko:

I hope so, lola!! I'm sick of begging DH to BD to get the right nights!

HAHAHA, left! I should try that! 'oh look! it's Sexy Times o' Clock!'

I'm running out of terms to make it less awkward (or more awkward, thus funny?) like 'I was thinking we could get busy tonight!' or 'hey...how about some bow-chicka-wow-wow?' I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm nuts and it's probably not sexy at ALL.

I'm running out of terms to make it less awkward (or more awkward, thus funny?) like 'I was thinking we could get busy tonight!' or 'hey...how about some bow-chicka-wow-wow?' I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm nuts and it's probably not sexy at ALL.

:rofl: sorry, it's only funny because I've been there too!

Lol :haha: that hilarious !! My reminder today didn't work :nope: he flipin fell asleep on me !!!!!! Lucky its only cd8 ..... Was just getting in a practice session :thumbup: mmmmm what to put on his reminder for cd 10 , 11, 12 and 13 ;) lol.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->