38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

HAHA ! I'm sorry too, but it's too funny !
We all know what it is..! we can say it the way we want it probably says " Make me a baby, Let's procreate !!"
They shouldn't complain, they're getting lots of bow chicka wow wow :winkwink:

At least they understand and try their best, and that's nice.

I think I'm going to test on Monday or Tuesday .. fingers crossed !

Nothing to report here. Waiting for O. Seriously hoping something positive happens this cycle because DH is having some pretty serious foot surgery on October 14. I'm sure trying in November will be out.

To those of you having a little difficulty getting OH to DTD, try getting a Brazilian wax. It works every time for me.

:dust: to those waiting to test!

Very excited and a little nervous to be joining this forum after 19 years of preventing pregnancy!! I'm 37 and DH is 31. I'm hoping my "old" eggs will be balanced out by his "younger" healthier swimmers. :muaha:
DH and i have been married for 2 months and started actively trying this week when I got my smiley face on my Clearblue digital ovulation kit. I've used the period tracker on my iphone for a few years now and my cycles are regular and for the most part, predictable. I laughed when I read all the ways we're trying to get our sig others to BD. I thought it would be much easier but with full time jobs and busy schedules it can be exhausting to fit it in during the work week. So far we've tried different rooms in the house, lingerie, and a candlelit soak in the tub!!!! We're in the 2ww now so we'll see what happens. Not trying to put too much pressure on myself since it's only our first month trying, but my sister got pregnant second month at age 35 so I'm hoping I'll be ok too.

Welcome jessiecat, good luck.

Huge temp drop for me this morning. Think I'm out.

Heehee! I know I'm not alone so thank you all for laughing with me!! ;)
Steno - OUCH!!!
Welcome, Jessie! I hope you get a quick BFP too!
1dpo for me, FINALLY! official tww now, though typically more of a 10-day wait.
Tui, nooooo - I hope your temp rises again in the morn!
Good luck Lola!!

Hi Jessicat ! and welcome! I hope you get it as fast as your sister. Fingers are crossed.
Tui... well.. Lets hope it comes back..
Wish2b, yay for O !

I think I'm out too.. Af should be here tomorrow, I'm CD29 now, and I have that funny feeling in my body.. feeling I don't like to have, that says "heyyy AF is on her wayyyy":growlmad:

AF got me today. Pretty bummed now. Good luck everyone still in tww.

Same here, I'm out.. Af showed up this morning.
Sorry she got you. We're really cycle buddies !
C10 now... sigh...

Lola and TUI sorry she got ya this month :( its so awful when she arrives but then .... 7-10 days later you get a brand new chance again that's the only upside of her arrival as I see it

Plenty of chocolate and wine girls xxxx

I'm so sorry Tui and Lola - dang it! :hugs:

I think I'm out too, already. I think my temps were playing tricks on me b/c they fell right back to pre-O temps the day after I got the little spike (and I use "spike" very loosely). FF and I are not feeling like I've O'ed this month, so that's great. cd23 here, just waiting for AF to come so hopefully I'll have better luck in even getting an egg next month. This whole process can be SO ANNOYING!!!

Hi ladies, I feel like I'm neglecting this lovely group! Just been so busy lately and minus my laptop( on OH's notebook- which I hate!!).
Welcome Jessie!! FXed you can kickstart out BFP run!

Lola and Tui - so sorry AF got you!!

AFM - oh the moving front - mortage appropved! yay yay!! So ready to go when everyone else is ready! Hoping it won't be too long now.
hope all is well

Well ladies I successfully seduced OH three days in a row ;) I should ov in the next 2 days .... So I'm hoping to get lucky one more time ;) lol.....
Then come Friday its that fun time ....... The TWW yahoooooooooo .

my chart is boring and only has a few days on it - I try to only chart around the time I normally O so I can see the shift and confirm that I did, or just take a temp sometime after cd18 and confirm it's over my normal cover line of about 97.9. I had one day of 98.1 but that was after a night of a couple of wines (tends to raise my temp a bit) and then a 98.0 after a restless sleep.
However, I did take my temp, just for giggles, around 1pm one day and it was 97.9 as well - so same as my morning-haven't-moved-yet temp?? I should say - I think my thermometer is busted!
So now I'm completely in the dark! AF is due this weekend, though. No signs of anything getting in the way of that, but thankfully no spotting yet this month.
[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c80f7/]My Ovulation Chart[/URL]
left - woohoo! shake your money-maker, girl! ;)

congrats on the mortgage approvel, skweek!! oh the fun of homeownership! get ready to sign your life away!

Hi ladies,
I was expecting to come back here to a few pages of missed chat.
So much has been going on and so much on my mind at the mo.
I saw a private ortho surgeon last week. To cut a long story short I'm having my coccyx removed on 20th Oct. Yup a bit of a set back to TTC but will be well worth the op in the long run.
on the house move front - no news as yet so FXed we only move sometime in Nov. (Give me time to recover a bit to help a little)
Hope everyone is doing well.
Who is in the TWW?
Who is waiting to O?

hi skweek! what's a coccyx? and why are you having yours removed? I might be late to the game in that story...

I'm in the TWW waiting for AF, approximately 3 days late according to my normal calendar of events. But with such a weird month, I have no idea if I O'ed, O'ed late, or what is going on. BFN yesterday, cm is turning colors today but still no spotting.

Hi is your coccyx a bone in your bum ?? I'm in the Tww 6 DPO ...... It could go,either way bfn or BFP on,y time will tell and sure ill just keep trying until,I see those two lines ;) moving is stressful !!! Hope your all better by then

Hey girl, right there with you. i started trying to concieve my first 7 months ago at 38. Got pregnant right away. Had a missed miscarriage 8 weeks later. Turned 39. Been trying again for over 3 months since.

My situation is a bit bleaker. I started trying to concieve because a reproductive endocrynologist i went to see about freezing my eggs told me my hormone levels were so poor, I was "years too late" to freeze my eggs and tried to sell me on donor eggs saying I'd never get pregnant with my own eggs.

Well 2 months later, me and my poor boyfriend of 5 months were pregnant. Unfortunately, it didnt stick. My boyfriend, however, did and he is now my husband. We are hoping for a second miracle pregnancy.

But my situation is rare.* I have sooo many friends that are popping out kids who are older then me. One colleague who's wife (i believe) is a year older then me had a baby 3 weeks ago. Another friend who is 2 years older then me (so about 41) had a baby in June. In fact its her second. Her oldest was born when she was 38. Not to mention my step grandmother who couldnt get pregnant at 35 but had a perfect baby girl at 45. Give it time and dont get discouraged. :flower:

Good luck with your surgery, Skweek. I'm sending healing energy and positive vibes your way!

I just began my TWW. I suck at temping, so I have no clue if I O'ed or not. I did have one smiley on a CBE OPK. Only time will tell.

Hoping for a BFP for you, Wish. Praying for a miracle for you, Curly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->