38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Hello hello !!
Sorry I've been away. I took a week off and visited spain. Now I'm back, and ready to O, very very soon. I have an apt with the doctor October 20, to talk about the options I have and do some tests, after 10 months trying...

Welcome to all the new ladies ! It's nice to see Tui's thread with lots of nice people.
Wish2be, I'm sorry AF got you.. I was hoping it was your month.

Tui, well cycle buddies again?
Skweek, I hope the surgery goes well. Good luck!
Fingers crossed for all of us for this month :)

thanks, lola! FX'ed for you!! Spain....just sounds amazing!

left!! we need to know how the test went!

Well BFN here ....... Hi ho hi ho its off to November we go !! BFN suck lol.....
Right this month I'm throwing the kitchen sink at it !!!

Sorry to hear of your :bfn: Left. Hopefully you will get that :bfp: for your birthday!

Personally, I am 8dpo and having no symptoms of anything...not even my usual PMS symptoms. Each day it's more and more difficult not to POAS.

Hopefully by Christmas we will all have :bfp:

:dust:

No symptoms are a good sign ;) oooh its hard not to poas isn't it !! Not knowing kills me at least I know even I fit is a bfn and get on with it . . Good luck il be watching with interest :)

3dpo here according to ff. Only unusual symptom is sore nipples.

I have a question re temping. Took mine this morning (always before i get up/move/speak etc) and got a temp that did not show a rise to confirm o. Took temp again straight after and gave me a higher temp. Took again and confirmed the higher temp. Which do i use??? Possibly a dodgy thermometer? But i am now uncertain as to whether i actually did o.

Left, I was actually going to POAS with FMU this morning and totally forgot. :rofl:
This morning I have some very mild cramps. :witch: will probably get me. I'm hoping not because DH had some pretty serious foot surgery yesterday and I'm not sure when he will be up for DTD again. If she does get me, I just hope his recovery is a speedy one. I'm not getting any younger over here. :winkwink:

Left, I was actually going to POAS with FMU this morning and totally forgot. :rofl:
This morning I have some very mild cramps. :witch: will probably get me. I'm hoping not because DH had some pretty serious foot surgery yesterday and I'm not sure when he will be up for DTD again. If she does get me, I just hope his recovery is a speedy one. I'm not getting any younger over here. :winkwink:

right?? do you hear the ticking??
when DH told me that he made an appointment with a urologist and it wasn't until Nov 4th, I about died!! THEY KNOW I'M OLD, RIGHT??
:coffee:

Just a random aside....I'm a court stenographer and I'm proofreading a transcript this morning and I accidentally have "dpo" in my transcript where "do" belonged. Oh, my! Wonder what was on my mind?!?!?!? :wacko:

Haha, I always have it on my mind. I see businesses advertising where I live with initials like TTC or BD builders. Even saw an OPK the other day :haha:

:rofl: steno that is so funny !!! But seriously it does take up every second of your waking day :haha: blue sore nipple is a good sign:)

Still no sign of AF , zip .... :shrug: she is only due tomorrow but usually get something ?

Left I hope you get it !! fingers are crossed !
Steno, that is funny, it's all we think about haha ! Last time I had a dream, I had a baby but couldn't remember his name... I was like 'what kind of mother doesn't remember the name of her child??' :haha:

Tui, yep, same here ! I'm OLD come on Bfp !

I don't know when I O'd.. I usually get O pain and I just got Ewcm this month... around the same time as I usually do, so I think I did o?
I see the doctor Monday.

I don't really feel o so can't help there.

I dreamt the other night that I had a baby and was struggling to burp it, had no idea what I was doing. I then put it on the dining table to change it's nappy and it turned into a dog, just like the ones I have! Hidden message there perhaps, lol ?

Hi Ladies,

I am so happy I just got my :bfp: today
I am sooo nervous and really am hoping for a sticky!
Please send positive vibes!
Good luck to everyone!

Hi Ladies,

I am so happy I just got my :bfp: today
I am sooo nervous and really am hoping for a sticky!
Please send positive vibes!
Good luck to everyone!

Congrats, Jenny! Here's to a happy and very healthy 9 months! I hope the :bfp: is contagious to the rest of us :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->