38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Wish2be, I read a lot of good things about preseed, I hope it will help you !
It has to be a lucky thread right? ;)
And nope.. no pregnancy symptoms, boobs are a little sore, but they always do before AF.. otherwise absolutely NOTHING. I mean it's easy to think anything could be preggo symptoms, like I don't sleep well, but I don't think it's related.

Well as I said, I'm trying not to be too excited, mc happens so often :/

How are you feeling Tui?
Steno, it's so weird you don't have Af though !

So nice to be able to share with you girls. I can't tell anyone before at least 2 months.. That's going to be a Christmas preg announcement !

Lola- sorry I couldn't say more this morning but I was barely awake and needed to get my butt in gear for work. It's ok to be excited! Don't deny yourself the super excited part because of the rate of MC. It's your turn girl! Soak it up! How fun it will be to announce at Christmas. I'm secretly hoping the same for myself.

Wish- fingers crossed for the swimmers in the slip and slide!

Steno- keep us updated on your cycle 'reset.' Hope things straighten out soon.

Left- be sure to hydrate! 😉

Congratulations Lola, wishing you a H&H 9 months. The Christmas announcement will be a perfect gift for your family <3

Looks like I may have ov today so into the Tww earlier than expected !!!! Will have to confirm tommrow with neg Opk

Lola! So happy for you! We all understand your fear, but really try to enjoy this. You've gotten over one huge hurdle for the 35+ group and that's getting a BFP!!!! woo hoo!!

Taking a break for a bit girls. I'm about to have another MC.

Take care and good luck. See you in a bit.

Oh Tui, I'm so sorry. I am thinking of you. Please take care of yourself. We'll be here when you're ready. Much love!

Thank you so much! I'm really trying to, but it's so scary yes. When I look around here, so many girls had several Mc..
But yay, 10 months trying and 35 years old and I made it!

I reallyyyyyyyy hope you get it soon too, I'll stay around to see your Bfp news !

Tui, I'm so sorry. We'll stay around here and wait for you. Don't lose hope. We all know it happens and it will work at some point.

Tui I'm sorry to hear your news xxx come chat with us whenever you feel up to it until then ill be thinking about you x

oh Tui, I'm so so sorry. HUGE :hugs:
We're all thinking of you.

Tui, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I feel safe speaking for all of us here when I say that we are praying for you and will be thinking of you while you're on your break. We will definitely be here for you when you return. I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain, but I know that there isn't anything. Just know I'm thinking of you and sending cyber :hugs: your way.

Tui- No!!!! :( We will be here for you when you're ready to come back.

Steno, anything new for you?
What about you girls, what's up?
Afm, I did a blood test and it confirmed my pregnancy!

wooooo lola!!!!

I'm only 3dpo, finally got a decent temp rise this morning. Left boob is a little sore and 'downstairs' is just buzzing, but that's per usual. Maybe slightly constipated too, #sosorrytmi!
(I use hashtags in a sarcastic way, esp after seeing the Jimmy Fallon/Justin Timberlake skit)

Just waiting....booooring.

haha I love that #video !
Well... TWW ! fingers are crossed !
#comeon #wheresthebaby? #happynakedtimes #letmeknow ;) :D

Hi Lola!

Glad to hear things are well with you still!

I'm 10 DPO and waiting to test on Sunday (11/2). This week is creeping by. So far no symptoms out of the norm besides sensitive teeth which started 5 days ago. Temps still high...business as usual in the TWW!

I'm gonna have to go look for that video...I could use a giggle!

Woo-Hoo, Lola! That's great news!!! AFM, I'm still waiting on :witch: Maybe she's waiting for Halloween :rofl: Who knows? I certainly don't! If she's not here by the weekend, I guess I'll take another test for giggles.

Bahahaha! That was awesome. Especially the last line. &#128540;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->