38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Wish- happy belated!!! I adore my nephew, but I honestly don't find much enjoyment hearing about kids other than him so I feel ya on having to faux laugh and smile when hearing stories. I'm gonna be 38 when this baby is born and hubby will only be 31. I look younger than him so I don't feel so bad. :thumbup: my boobs are ridiculous already (I'm a DD and only 5'3, 120 lbs) so I can't imagine what they'll look like in 35 weeks. Still trying to enjoy this pregnancy even though it's so early and the worst can happen. I keep telling myself my body will know what to do- if all is well then the pregnancy will continue and if not, then it's out of my hands. I really hope u have my luck this month. It felt great to cancel the RE appointment!!!

Left- oh you will totally have another BFP soon- your uterus is primed now!

Maui- fingers crossed!!! I would love for all of us to be pregnant together.
I'm headed to Portland at end of Feb and will be staying with my sister and one of my besties from high school on Oahu. I can't wait. Every time I go I shop a lot since there's no tax on clothes!!!

Tui and Lola- can't wait for your scans!!

Hi girls :) well AF has eventually left the building ! It was a weird cycle lots of brown spotting both before and after . Onto cycle #5 ttc no 2 . I've sent off for a psycic reading on my fertility lol.... She comes reccomeneded and only cost 7 euro !! Its due the 19th of December . You have to send a photo of you , information regarding pregnancies you have had and losses. Cheri tells you months related to concieveing , delivering . She predicts weight , sex and personality lol....... Mmmm we will see !!!

Just had my scan. Everything perfect. 120bpm good steady heartbeat. Measuring at 6w exactly. A little behind but it's never acurate at this early stage. Sooo relieved.

Attachments

• 1418620818252.jpg
    1418620818252.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
Oh Tui, that's such great news. Do you feel like you can breathe now? Try to relax and enjoy the fact that your little bean is sticking with you. :happydance: here's to a happy and healthy 7.5 more months! What is your due date?

Still nervous as early days yet, but yes I feel so much better than I did this morning. No reason I can't be positive now. We have never got this far, so very happy.

EDD first week in August.

Tui that seems good !
Jessie, my boobs were very sore and heavy too, and now they're back to almost normal. Hopefully it will be the same for you ;)

Tui- that is such great news. Thanks for posting a pic of the scan!!

Lola- the sore boobs are bad but having symptoms is so reassuring. It is good to know it wont last throughout the pregnancy tho!!

Left- let us know what the psychic says!

I left my phone on the plane we were traveling on this weekend and by the time i realized it the plane had taken off. I have a tracker/locator and could see the phone in different areas of the country once the plane landed. I got the run around from the airline even tho i knew exactly where my phone was (i had fill out a document online and depend on the goodness of others to return my phone to an airline agent). The last known location of my phone was in a residential and shady area of Detroit. :growlmad:

Jessie, that's annoying about your phone! I hope you locked it so at least no one can use it.
5 weeks was the worst for me ! 5 to 8 was pretty rough.. but now I feel awesome. Just need to nap 20 minutes in the afternoon!
next week I'll be 3 month already ! crazy !

morning girls!

Thanks for the bday wishes, Jess! I love the updates too, keep them coming. I've never been preg so all of this is so fantastic to me. And we here on BnB seem to share a lot more of the details than my friends did of course. I also LOVE nerding out and getting all science-y with this stuff - it's really cool what the body will do! So to your point about relying on your body to do the right thing - I think that's a great way to think about things.

Tui! LOVE the pic and congrats on the healthy beaner!!

left - that'll be so fun to get that reading back! My FIL went to a medium this summer and she said that we'll have a happy October - he didn't know we were actively trying, so she didn't either, but this message was specifically about a baby. Not sure which October or if it'll be from conception or delivery, but October would be it. So I'm hoping that Dec or Jan will be our lucky time to conceive so we can have a wee one next October! I hope you'll post the details from yours!

lola - I can't believe you're already almost 3 months! I love the ticker too - you have a lime in your coconut! ;)

Wish, same here ! never been pregnant before and I'm fascinated by what the body can do. I keep saying I'm building a human, that's why I'm tired :D
I hope you get your bfp soon, so we can all talk about it ! Let's hope the Bday bding will work !!

hahahaha! I just remembered my friend was so cranky and exhausted in her first trimester of her first child. Her husband didn't quite understand how exhausted she was and she'd snap at him and be like, 'I'm BUILDING A HUMAN! What have YOU done today??' :haha:

haha wish! you crack me up.

lola- isn't it such a relief to get through the first trimester? I also can't believe youre 3 months already.

Tui: I found out today that i'm getting a 6 week scan to rule out ectopic so hopefully mine goes as well as yours. I'm not having any spotting or pain but my midwife is being proactive because i only have one functional tube.

Oh i gotta tell you all this- This was my first week not drinking in months!!! I actually felt great. I should've given up alcohol a long time ago. ;)

haha me too, almost 3 months without a drink, I think last time I did that I was like 16? :D
I did get tipsy the cycle before my Bfp, we went to spain and had too much fun, lol.
Jessie, it's good you're having that early scan.

Congratulations to all of you mums to be!
Sorry I've been absent as of late. I was really bummed about the possible endometriosis diagnosis and needed to take a break from constantly focusing on TTC. Well, apparently that was the best decision I could've made because I got my BFP yesterday morning!

The only symptom I've had is horribly sore boobs. The only reason I tested is because my best friend gave me a CVS coupon for 30% off entire purchase that was expiring Sunday. As I walked through the store, I felt this strange need to buy pregnancy tests and prenatal vitamins.

I've never been pregnant, so I'm hoping the first time is a charm. I have my scan scheduled for 12/29.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
Steno ! yay for winter bfps !!! and congrats :) :)
Yep sore boobs are the 1st thing... Now I just have headaches... Let us know how everything goes !

WOW, Steno!!! Congrats!!! I can't believe all of the BFPs lately!!

man, I wish I could get my mind off of things like you did (and others have said they have). I'm ALL up in it right now - started temping and OPKs this morning, though I will hold off tomorrow morning b/c it's a few days too soon for me. And BD'ing every other day since Saturday (DH even did last night during halftime of MNF of his beloved Bears! HA!)

Jessie - so glad you're getting an early scan! post pics if you want! :) we want! haha
I hear ya about not drinking - I was getting some headaches from alcohol for a few weeks so I am taking a step back from it. Granted, no headaches this weekend when I HAD to open a bottle of wine I got for my bday, but all days surrounding that felt like a dream with no alcohol!
I have a Christmas party to go to tonight at a friend's house and I'm even debating not drinking there.

Holy moly Steno, that's so freakin awesome! We are well on our way to renaming this thread! :wohoo: Huge congrats!

So how many is that now...4? Lola, Tui, Jessie, Steno...did I miss anyone? I can hardly keep up these days! Lucky thread indeed, let's keep it rolling ladies!

Congratulations steno. Great news. Glad my thread is collecting bfps now, lol.

Thanks, everyone! I'm just praying it sticks. I'm so freaked out because I'm not having many symptoms and I've read way too much online about chemicals.

This seems to be a lucky thread indeed!

Yay steno!!!!!!! Did u cry? I sobbed uncontrollably with happiness

Tui- you will seriously have to rename this thread when maui, left and wish get preggo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->