3DPO... want to wait with me?

I ordered some tests and they should be here tomorrow or day after. So I decided I'll test Tue morning, it would be 11 dpo. I am getting nervous and awfully moody, and it makes me be more grumpy when I realize it's probably PMS... Though I rarely have PMS.

On 10dpo I got my first faint BFP!! 11 dpo a little darker and today at 12dpo darker!!! This may finally be it for me. We have been trying for 13 months. Had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in April and 3 chemical pregnancies after that. But with the chemicals they never got as dark as the line is today. Please let this be a sticky bean!!!

GOOD LUCK LADIES ON YOUR BFP!!!

On 10dpo I got my first faint BFP!! 11 dpo a little darker and today at 12dpo darker!!! This may finally be it for me. We have been trying for 13 months. Had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in April and 3 chemical pregnancies after that. But with the chemicals they never got as dark as the line is today. Please let this be a sticky bean!!!

Also here are the pictures of my test

PicsArt_11-19-08.35.29.jpg PicsArt_11-19-08.32.38.jpg PicsArt_11-19-08.32.01.jpg

Also here are the pictures of my test

Congratulations!!

9-10 DPO here. I used LH cheapies to see if there was another surge, as an "early hcg test" but didn't get anything.

Last evening I got a tiny amount of (sorry TMI) blood with some eggwhite-like CM. Made me think of implantation? However, last month I had the same and nothing happened. Today I have some pinching on my left... oh wait, I said I'm trying to avoid symptom spotting! LOL. Well, 4 more days...

@fairydust101 FX girl!

Come on Thanksgiving babies! :)

Advise.... TMI picture included.

Hi everyone. Advice.. does this look like period or implantation bleed? Tia

34A8CF45-FC0C-4CC1-ACEA-D008438CCCF0.jpeg

Advise.... TMI picture included.

Hi everyone. Advice.. does this look like period or implantation bleed? Tia

View attachment 1056765
I've never had implantation bleeding, but I have heard pinkish/brownish color is considered implantation, but also spots of it. I think yours is definitely questionable, could be either!

I never had IB but have read it is brown or pink or even red spotting.
I think ures cud be either. If it stops and doesn't get any heavier then I wud say IB if it continues and gets heavier then I wud say AF. Really hope that it is IB and not AF.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->