3DPO... want to wait with me?

Just a dpo update. I'm still in the 2ww. I'm 8dpo today havent tested yet. Trying to hold off till at least 10dpo .TMI WARNING I've had thick stretchy snot like cm since 6dpo. I had a sharp pitchy feeling on my left side at 5 dpo that lasted about 4 hours. Then on 7dpo I had the same pain but on my right side that lasted about the same about 4 hours. The mucus has stayed a thick stretchy snot like discharge. And today at 8dpo I noticed it smells a bit metallic like blood. Also breast feel tight.

Any thoughts? Thank you ladies. My period is do in 7 days thanksgiving :/

Af due on thanksgiving tender breast today which does usually happen a week before af ughh but we shall see also tmi little runny stool today

These are done on different days but are these evaporation or faint bfp? Currently losing the will to love with this wait ‍♀️

Good luck ladies x
I'm due to start on Sunday the 18th as well. My last 3 cycles (after coming off of BC) were 20 days long. So this is the longest I've been waiting and expecting to see AF come.

AC182A4F-C52E-407F-BF3F-07A2703994A2.jpeg

I'm due to start on Sunday the 18th as well. My last 3 cycles (after coming off of BC) were 20 days long. So this is the longest I've been waiting and expecting to see AF come.

Well I'm out this month and I'm beginning to think I didnt even ovulate.

AF is due next Wed/ Thursday and I'll try not to test before then. I'm also trying not to read much into anything but yesterday and today I have had nausea.

@ColeCaden I agree! TWW is so long!

@fairydust101 test again!

Hey girlies howz everyone getting on?

This has seriously been like the longest 2ww ever. I think its because id really love a BFP this month so much. Just the thought of being able to share the news at christmas time would be lovely.

Not much to report symptom wise. Bit achy in my lower stomach and a bit of nausea however that isnt uncommon for me. Think im 7dpo today roughly.

Trying to think positive in that if i dont get a BFP this month then at least i can live it up in lapland and get totally involved in sledging and activities. Super excited to be taking my boys there for 4 nights x x

10dpo today after a few unsure tests, this mornings test was negative :(

10dpo today after a few unsure tests, this mornings test was negative :(

Aw soz to hear that Hannah. To be honest i think all these tests are capable of having a 2nd line on them when we look hard enough. It drives you mad just wanting that 2nd line to appear.

Im tempted to try my absolute hardest not to do anymore tests until the day AF is due which is a week today. Going to be a long week #-o

Hey girlies howz everyone getting on?

This has seriously been like the longest 2ww ever. I think its because id really love a BFP this month so much. Just the thought of being able to share the news at christmas time would be lovely.

Not much to report symptom wise. Bit achy in my lower stomach and a bit of nausea however that isnt uncommon for me. Think im 7dpo today roughly.

Trying to think positive in that if i dont get a BFP this month then at least i can live it up in lapland and get totally involved in sledging and activities. Super excited to be taking my boys there for 4 nights x x

I could have written this! I really want a BFP this month, it'd be so sweet!

Same with the nausea and pinching. It happens the week before AF but it also happened before my pregnancy. "Hurry up and wait" again.

IDK why but I got sad today, thinking that I'm in my mid 30s and maybe I'm too old. I got some cookies and a coffee to pick me up, but my mood is still weird. I hope it's not PMS! FX!!

I'm sorry! Big hug. Why do you think you didn't ovulate? Tests/temperature didn't show a peak?

Thank you!
No temp peak unfortunately. I have PCOS, I've been on metformin for 6 months (first 3 cycles were with birthcontrol) my next 3 cycles were 20 days and this one was 25. So hopefully I'll get some information from the OPKs I ordered for this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->