3dpo...

Yes let's do this together. We also have plans for 4th (although not as exciting as Vegas, I love vegas) but would be good to know before!! I haven't told DH about my cramps as I really don't want to get his hopes up yet, his face was so sad at our miscarriage!! X

Diamondgirl I'm so sorry for your loss. Really really hope we all get BFP this cycle!

Kaylas 5 more days to go for you whee!!

Thanks babylights! Have you told your DH how you're feeling??

Kaylas are you first to test?? Make sure you come back and update us!! Fingers crossed ladies!!

Kyla'sbaby I'm due the third too! But even making it that far will be a miracle my lp has been on the short side recently. I'll be excited if I make it to 1st Feb!

FX this is a lucky baby filled thread!!

Ill probably be the first to test. Usually am haha. No patience. Sometime Sunday evening. My evening tests were better than fmu or even fmu with dd and my loss so I'll stick with nighttime testing.

Yes, I hope this thread brings us all luck!! Hoping for as many BFPs as possible!!

Thats interesting that evening testing works better for you, let us know how your symptoms progress as the week goes!!

Does anyone get paranoid about doing thinks your not meant to do when pregnant in the TWW?? For me I've got hot baths and heavy lifting on my mind, I wonder if it's makes a difference to BFP!!

I definitely will! Don't you worry. Can't talk about this in my real life and I have to talk about it somewhere so I come here.

Not really, but I don't really do anything I couldn't pregnant so that's probably why. Except I want to ask my chiro when I need to tell them. I know there are certain places on that back that shouldn't be touched when pregnant.

So, to pass the time, anyone have any names picked out? We swayed for another girl and her name will be Summer Grace. Don't have a boys name. Really hoping it's another girl. I want dd to have a sister. I never did and always wanted one. I think Summer goes with dds name, Ashlyn, really well.

Yes I love talking names!!! Summer Grace is beautiful, a very pretty name!! I would love a DS so I have two boys, how funny! But DH would love a girl so we have one of each! Boys names I love Rufus and Chester, we already have Harrison. No girls names though!!

Dd and I are on the couch currently. Watching her beloved Paw Patrol while dinner cooks and she starts rubbing my down low on my belly a few times. Then lays her head on it. So weird! She know something I don't?

Diamondgirl I was just thinking about that as my pup jumped up onto my stomach! But she's only 12 pounds so I think it's okay 👌

Kaylas OMG maybe she does know something! I honestly would not be surprised

Also remember that at this stage baby is tucked way deep down. It's inside the pelvis so behind your bladder and deep in here. I'm sure you can google pictures so they're well protected!

Yah you're totally right of course. Just had that moment of doh! 😆

Totally better to be safe than sorry! I find myself sitting with my legs out more. I usually sit with them curled into me but have been putting them straight so as to not squish things. Even though I know I can't haha

okay so these cramps and nausea are kinda killing me. so much so that i might have taken down a healthy portion of a huge bag of flamin hot cheetos. please send help.

I'm London based ladies so just going to work here and feeling pretty symptom free, not sure if that's good or bad! Think I preferred the cramps, then I felt like something was happening! How are you ladies today (when you wake)?

I'm on the east coast USA so as close time zone wise to London as you can get over here.

Just got to work myself. Not feeling too bad. Boobs don't hurt as much. Still having some cramping and dull lower back pain. And sleepy. Always in a constant state of exhaustion. But that's nothing new lol.

I'm still sick unfortunately. But getting better. Since last Thursdayish I've had either laryngitis and a nasty cold or the laryngitis is part of the cold. Idk but I've lost my voice and been so congested and just feeling crepy. But my voice is mostly back and not as congested. Couple more days and I'll be good as new :)

Morning ladies, over on the east Coast here too, but I'm from the U.K.

Diamond I know what you mean about the cramps, it feels reassuring that something might be happening.

Sorry you're still sick Kyla, I had a nasty virus over New Years too it's no fun. I hope all this cramping we're having is a good sign. But I say that every month!!! Ha ha!!

Don't know why but I just starting feeling that I was out last night, which is silly as it's so early *sigh* my nipples starting getting sore lying on my front in bed. Just wish I had a symptom that was completely different!!! Not the ones that show up every cycle that could be a bfp but are also af. It's so frustrating.

Add still very hungry but nauseous at the same time to that list!

I'm not so much hungry, but once I start eating I can't stop. I was on a pretty strict diet. I've lost almost 50lbs. So maybe now, even if there isn't a little eggy in there developing and whatnot, my body knows I've ovulated so pregnancy is possible so it's making me take in extra calories and nutrients to support a pregnancy?

Yesterday I needed ice cream with fries to dip in. Today chicken noodle soup and crackers. Mmmm

Good morning ladies! I'm on the west coast so just getting up. So far I'm still having cramps and I'm hungry and nauseous. Basically feel like AF is about to show up - ugh.

Diamond they say that suddenly disappearing symptoms is also a thing - but then isn't everything?? So frustrating.

fxmummy I hear you - I have boob pain that is new but it started from before I ovulated so it can't even mean anything. sigh

Kaylas so sorry you're not feeling well, hope it passes soon! Congrats on your weight loss, that is amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->