3dpo...

lol I can't even blame it on being all in my head either. I had no idea there were fertility glands under the arms lol

Hi cppeace! Had no idea about that either!
Kyla I think your lo might know something you don't!!!

Yeah something to do with milk glands and such. It seems like it is a fairy common complaint who are like in the 1st and second trimester. I wasn't looking for it as a pregnancy symptom or something. I looked up soreness under arm and side breast and bam the early pregnancy complaints popped up in top 5. lol

It's funny. I've made up thoughts for my boobs lol. Almost like they can sense a little embryo in there and remember the milk days from dd and they're like "not again!" Hahaha

Lol, the many personalties of our body parts :p

Dog followed me to be sure for the second night in a row...now sure if I explained this on here but I have a 4 year old cockapoo, Izzy. OH usually falls asleep on the couch at night so she just stays there as that way she doesn't wake me when her alarm goes off in the morning. But the dog usually wants to sleep out there with her. Honestly when she has the option she has NEVER chosen to come to bed. Last night after I got in bed I hear scratching and look over and Izzy is right there wanting to come up. Today she was waiting outside the bathroom while I got ready for bed. Followed me into the bedroom and snuggled against me under the covers.

If I don't get a bfp both my dog and my kid need psychiatrists. Or possibly a priest. Maybe they're possessed lol.

Aww those are both fab signs. EPF is very real and I would say a dog could prolly definitely smell the EPF immune suppressor.
Only a few more days and we shall see :)

Dog followed me to be sure for the second night in a row...now sure if I explained this on here but I have a 4 year old cockapoo, Izzy. OH usually falls asleep on the couch at night so she just stays there as that way she doesn't wake me when her alarm goes off in the morning. But the dog usually wants to sleep out there with her. Honestly when she has the option she has NEVER chosen to come to bed. Last night after I got in bed I hear scratching and look over and Izzy is right there wanting to come up. Today she was waiting outside the bathroom while I got ready for bed. Followed me into the bedroom and snuggled against me under the covers.

If I don't get a bfp both my dog and my kid need psychiatrists. Or possibly a priest. Maybe they're possessed lol.
!!!!!

Woke up with a very sore lower abdomen. I remember feeling this at some point before my bfp with dd. Like I've done too many sit ups. Boobs still very tender. Will have to see what else the day brings.

5dpo!!

Animals and children can be so intuitive!! I think your bfp is just around the corner Kylas!

Nothing much to report here, other than I just couldn't wake up this morning, I was SO tired. Nipple still a bit sore but no cramps anymore. Feeling a bit bummed 🙁

Aw don't be bummed! It's still so early. Nothing has even implanted yet. Once that happens symptoms get much more. Chin up :)

Thanks kylas, I wish I felt more hopeful today! It was all so much easier with ds I've been spoilt!! Ha ha!

The tww drags. Has us questioning every little thing.

Speaking of haha, so I've just gone to the bathroom and it was very very loose. I'm usually every other day and it's not easy then for the past few days it's been twice a day today loose. Wish I could just peek in there and see what's going on. Oh and my dog is still glued to my hip...she comes to work with me so she's not leaving me alone.

My bms have been like that since I Od, they were this morning too. I wish we could see what's going on in there too! I'm still hungry as well.

This tww sure is an ordeal of symptom spotting! And this is the only place where you all understand.

I can't talk about it much to my bf as she's going through ivf and she really tries to be ok with me trying every month but it also kills her a bit each time so I say the bare minimum to her 😢

Your dog is too cute!!!

Good morning all and a happy 5dpo to us!

Kaylas eeks so promising! I was trying to will my dogs to be clingy and lay on my stomach last night but no luck haha

fxmummy it's still early yet, we'll get through this torturous tww together!

AFM woke up to higher temps again which has only happened once before when I was sick. Cramps are still there but my legs are super achey and throbbing. My hooha (sorry) is also throbbing and I seem to have a lot of CM, it seems watery but balls up when it falls into the toilet (again - sorry!)

Hiya all. I got my crosshairs today with a nice much more in normal range temp for my post ovulation. Yay! :happydance:

Thanks babylights!!! Your temp and cm sound so encouraging!!

Yay for ovulating cppeace!!!

Sorry ladies, been a busy two days at work but has kept my mind off TWW. I have absolutely zero today!! Feeling negative!! When I got my BFP in sept I knew I was pregnant before I even brought the test, and not feeling that again! :-(

Kaylas that sounds really positive, I know the pains you are talking about and I think they are a very good sign!! Eeekkkkk, this group needs a BFP!!

I'm off out tonight for dinner with the girls, and I will be having a vino!! Firstly to destress and secondly to let everyone know I'm not pregnant!! Everyone is on baby watch since the MC.

Feeling some painful twinges on my lower right abdomen. Kind of feel like a burning sensation. Weird.

baby - there is no tmi here haha. We discuss some pretty gross stuff lol
Cppeace - yay for crosshairs!!
Diamond - some people have no symptoms their entire pregnancy except a growing belly so you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->