3dpo...

With all these symptoms between us there has to be some BFPs!!! All have to report from today is gas gas and more gas!!! How embarrassing!!!

PS I'm loving how we are from all sides of the world but coming together on this!! I don't think I could survive the TWW or the whole month without this site and especially you ladies this week!!

Let's hope cramps are a good sign because we all have those!!! Hi babylights! We all need to stay positive but I hear you, once you feel like af is coming it's hard to stay hopeful.

I agree diamond, dh keeps telling me to stop obsessing and not think about it! So trying not to talk to him which is why I need you lovely ladies. I'd definitely go much crazier without talking to you all in the tww.

Also had a lot of gas yesterday, but not today.

Really hope I make it past 7dpo 🙏

Yes ladies I'm so grateful for this thread and for you all!! I've definitely had way less anxiety because of this thread. The feeling alone part of the TWW was just the absolute worst for me.

Diamond you're right there must be some BFPs here, hopefully for us all!!

fxmummy ugh the cramps the cramps! AF is almost two weeks away for me, I hope she stays away for good!

I had a bit of ewcm this morning, just from wiping (sorry TMI) and I don't know what that's about? My cramps now feel like they're shooting down into my legs too.

I think if i told my DH every ache, twinge, gassy bloated feeling, EWCM and every think else I felt/think i felt in the TWW he would think I'm nuts!!! I think im so obsessed with symptom spotting I even spot them in the first two weeks when its not even possible and then remember :haha:

fxmummyduck are you worried about your LP being too short?? Is there anything you can do/take/eat to try increase it?

Babylights that all sounds very positive to me, hang in there!!

We just have to make it a few more days until the testing can begin for some of us. I think I will even be relieved that someone is testing even if its not me!!

Well I am so wiped today. I work in my moms daycare and I just took a nap with the kids haha

Halfway through my 8 day wait! Haha

lol Diamond I'm definitely looking forward to somebody testing, even if it's not me 😂😂

Kaylas yay for naps! haha

fxmummy did you mean you hope you make it past 7dpo before testing? or lp?

So since having dd and being pregnant I've hada horrible time going #2. It's brutal. I'm lucky for every other day. And it's not easy. O day and a few days now ive been going twice a day. It's been a nice change haha

Last cycle af arrived on 7 dpo, and I've had a few cycles where I've only had a 9 day lp. It's on and off ok, ranging from 11-13 days. I'm now taking maca, vitex, B12 and omegas 3,6,9.

I had a nasty flu type virus last cycle and did wonder if it was anovulatory.

Yay for a nap Kylasbaby!!!

Love vitex! Used that to conceive dd. Didn't work again when I tried it in the spring, but I found something else hat does. Added vitex back in in December for some other things not regulating my cycles.

I blame the dog! :haha:

She's a 16lb gas cloud so it's not a stretch lol

I'd like to join in the symptom spotting here lol. I feel I am 2dpo by how I feel and as long as my temp stays up FF will confirm it tomorrow.
I'm yawning right now, groggy as heck.
Bloated like mad.
Been swinging from sugar craving to salty craving lol
And now I have sore arms pits and side boobs(Super unusual for me)
Here's hoping we're all being effected by EPF!
lol

Now tell me she doesn't know something is in there?

Hey cppeace! Nice to see you here as well!

Attachments

• IMG_7019.jpg
    IMG_7019.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
Aww you're babe is so cute hon and I think she is suspecting for sure lol

cpp the sore armpits and side boob is such a promising sign!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->