3months of false bfps ... surely this is the real thing?

Ginaj

Reaction score
I've posted a few times here on other threads, been ttc since July and in August got a faint bfp then the next day af was in full force... I hadn't read
Much about evaps etc at the time but now looking back it was probably a dye run. September got 5 faint positives on clear blue, cheapie and frer ... then af got me (possibly a chemical? I've tried not to get too wound up in why) after that I decided not to buy any more tests, deleted my tracker and ignored any symptom as I had wasted so much money and effort on them only to be bitterly disappointed.

Now... Af was due yesterday and I have a clear bfp, it came up before the even the control line but given my track record I don't believe it! So much so I haven't even told DH. I also have zero symptoms and have been getting cramps for about a week now. Surely surely surely I can't be unlucky enough to have 3 months on the trot of "false" positives (I say "false" but deffo happy to blame human error/line eye)

Attachments

• IMG_6210.jpg
    IMG_6210.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 25
That looks real type to me! Congrats. I hope this one sticks for you girl! Last month I had a disappearing bfp. I think they screwed up tests the last couple years. Terrible! !
I hope this is it for you. It looks awesome!

Wow that one cannot be false. Massive congratulations

Hi Ginaj that's a massive positive, some people can still get there periods while pregnant, perhaps you've been pregnant the whole time? I'd go to the dr and get checked out best of luck to you

Thats a strong positive if i ever saw one. Id happuly say your definitely pregnant. Congrats

That's definitely positive! Congratulations! :happydance:

No way that’s anything other than your BFP!!

That’s definitely not line eyes! Congrats! It looks like a serious BFP to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->