3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

Thank you, Bev! <3 @Bevziibubble

@Pinkfizz2015 cd 10 :)

Lh seems to still be getting lower and lower and so does my bbt. It's pretty chilly this morning so idk if that has anything to do with it tho. It seems like my lh and bbt are following the same pattern. Idk if this is normal or a cause for concern, the lh that is. Most of me feels like this is because my cycle is regulating. Here are my charts! I feel like I will probably peak today or tmr. Today me and dh will get some bd in

Screenshot_20210903-083622_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20210903-083650_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20210903-083806_FF App.jpg

Thank you, Bev!! :)

When I look at my past chart I see that my lh dipped a little bit before peak so I'm a little excited that peak could possibly be within the next couple days. I'm ready to just be in the 2ww already.

Unfortunately with my new job, I'm back with having no hours. They hired me knowing what my availability was just to tell me after my orientation that they didn't have the shift I can work. Frustrating! My husband's work schedule changed and my son is now in school, so I'm super limited on what job and hours I can work now. I'm just going to have to find a remote job now which is ok, but it's going to be hard. It's hard and a lot of crazy going on in the world but I'm going to stand grounded in the word and keep my faith high. That's all you can really do for he is in control.

My levels and bbt dropped just before my peak. I love the charts as well lol. I don't have the membership x

Thank you! That's good to know because I'm still new to this lol. And ohhh. I thought the color of the box around the 9 was indication of what kind of membership you have. Mine has always been yellow lol

You know I've never understood why that has that lol I love going on and having a look at all the tests and charts lol never know we might end up following each other if not already lol x

You know I've never understood why that has that lol I love going on and having a look at all the tests and charts lol never know we might end up following each other if not already lol x
@Pinkfizz2015 Hahah same. When I click on it it takes me to the page where I can pick a membership I think lol. And probably!!! Hehe i have mine set to anonymous tho haha so I might follow you but I don't think anyone can follow me unless I change my settings

Last edited:
Welp! Opks got a little darker so I'm hoping tmr I peak. Having low mild back ache, some very slight af cramps here and there and sore-ish breasts in certain spots. Here's what I'm working with so far

Screenshot_20210903-171235_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20210903-171249_Premom.jpg

So luteal phase last cycle was 11 days. I'm surprised!! I thought my luteal phase was actually shorter than that. Af came late last cycle by 2 days so I wonder if that has anything to do with it being longer because I thought it was only 9. I would love to have atleast a 12 day luteal phase. One thing i can say is that it seems as tho I ovulate around cd 14. Fx for this cycle please! <3

Hi, If you want legit work at home jobs in your field, I can msg them to you. I am not really online while relatives are coming but saw your post and had to help out.Hugs

Fx!!

Hi, If you want legit work at home jobs in your field, I can msg them to you. I am not really online while relatives are coming but saw your post and had to help out.Hugs

Fx!!
Hi!! Yes I would love if you do! Thank you so much <3 @FTale <3

I think I am about to hit peak today or tmr. Getting prickly cramps and my opks are getting darker. BBT also increased as well. Had to take it a little later than usual by a few hours since I worked last night (took it after sleeping for a little bit ). So will see if my bbt continues to increase due to ovulation or me taking it at a different time . However, I think it is accurate because it's matching my opk levels. Fx!

Screenshot_20210904-123804_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20210904-123824_Premom.jpg 20210904_062842.jpg

I think you will have your peak tomorrow and ovulate on cd13. Just keep a check on your levels ever 2 to 3 hrs x

Thank you! Will do!!! @Pinkfizz2015

Tmi - I think I'm getting a yeast infection from the sperm and lube. That or I'm just raw from all the bd. One thing I hate is being so sensitive down there. Everything throws off my ph balance #-o what do you ladies do to keep your ph down there right?

Eeek!!!!:happydance: Its happening! My opks are getting really dark now and I'm about to hit peak!!! I think by tonight or tmr!!! Will test around 8 or 9 pm and again around 1 ish in the morning to see if I hit peak yet. We were already going to bd tmr, so it aligns perfectly with peak if I do!

I'm hoping that bout time me and dh bd tmr night that we don't miss peak and my opks don't start getting lighter. But if it does it is what it is. There will hopefully be sperm there to meet the egg regardless [-o&lt; I hope and pray we got in good coverage and God blesses us with our forever baby <3

Screenshot_20210904-171454_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20210904-171507_Premom.jpg 20210904_170547.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->