3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

Would it make the lh test reading inaccurate if I'm logging my easy @home tests under the premom section? That's my only concern
No log as you normally would as well as in the premom section it won't interfere with lh reading at all it's 2 different readings x

Got my temp rise :) I had some dull af cramps early this morning and then they went away. I'm praying that was conception :haha:

Lh is starting to go down. Looking at my chart you can't tell because it only shows the highest number recorded that day even tho I have tested a couple times already today. I'm so excited!! This is my cycle!! <3

Screenshot_20210906-110751_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20210906-111830_Premom.jpg

Last edited:
Yay for temp rise. Let’s hope it keeps going up and up. Happy TWW..I hope it flies for you.

Well, opks are no longer positive :) looks like tmr I will be officially 1dpo! Fx that this cycle is it! I had some af cramping earlier that have since subsided for the most part. My breasts feel heavy and tender in some areas. Having prickly feeling in my uterus/pelvis area and now some very dull low back pain. I'm contributing this all to ovulation. Me and dh will bd tmr and then after that no more bd because of my cervix. Dear Lord, please I beg you let me get my sticky bfp this cycle. I will start testing at 8dpo :)

This has been the first cycle in several months if not a year or more where I wasn't cramping every single day of the month. I give all glory to God for this and thanking him for there being supplements that I can take that can help me conceive.

Here are my opks + chart and also my ff chart as well. xx

Screenshot_20210906-203953_Premom.jpg 20210906_203729.jpg Screenshot_20210906-205226_FF App.jpg

Hope your temp goes up some more today. I tend to only get small increases before 5 dpo and sometimes even a drop around 4/5 and then it goes up better after that.

Hope your temp goes up some more today. I tend to only get small increases before 5 dpo and sometimes even a drop around 4/5 and then it goes up better after that.
Thank you so much <3 I'm so new to this. How do I know what day I ovulate with my bbt?

Thank you so much <3 I'm so new to this. How do I know what day I ovulate with my bbt?
You need to have three raised temps (usually but not always after a slight drop) to indicate ovulation has occurred. Progesterone raises your temperature and rises in quantity after ovulation. So the day you get the first rise in temperature is 1DPO (one day ofter ovulation day) Hope that makes sense.

Sorry I've not been posting much. Woke up this morning to kidney stone pain so will probably go back into the darkness.

Had to post that you definitely caught your peak. Praying you are making a bean in there. Get as much rest as you can and your body will do the rest.<3

Sorry I've not been posting much. Woke up this morning to kidney stone pain so will probably go back into the darkness.

Had to post that you definitely caught your peak. Praying you are making a bean in there. Get as much rest as you can and your body will do the rest.<3

Thank you, you are so sweet <3 I'm praying for complete and total healing for you in Jesus name! :hugs:

@NightFlower thank you <3

Last edited:
Welp, due to working last night and my son's school schedule I wasn't able to get an accurate temp reading today. Really bummed out about that. I should have just taken my temp an hour earlier but then that would make only about 2 hours give or take of sleep. So I waited and I had already been up moving. My temp was 97.60. So definitely an increase but more than what it probably would be. So I'm going to note it, but discard it on my chart. Ima just have to see if I get a temp increase for the next 3 days and go from there. Ugh.

It seems like I am having trouble with everything from my opks and now my temps. I feel like this is gonna be my cycle simply based on how I'm wanting everything to be perfect and it's not lol. Like everything is just going wrong as far as tracking lol

The app wasn't reading my opks properly for whatever reason and now I'm missing a day on my bbt. *takes deep breaths to calm down* :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->