3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

Got my postive opk tonight!!! :happydance:I knew I would so I kept testing so I could catch it <3

20210904_233318.jpg

Last edited:
I'm excited to see what my bbt will be today <3 Dear Lord, please please please let this be the cycle we get to take home our forever baby! Everything is lining up so perfectly and I have such a great feeling about this cycle. Heavenly Father, I see those strong beautiful lines that you have blessed other women with. Dear father, let me be apart of that number who gets there positive this cycle. Thank you Jesus. Amen <3

Thank you ladies x

I'm a but disappointed in myself because I was supposed to get up after my temp at 6 to do a opk to see if i had hit peak yet, but I ended up going right back to sleep :sad2:

I'm afraid that I have missed my actual peak. I'm going to test in a couple hours and see if it gets higher or lower. If it gets higher I know that I didn't miss my peak, if it gets lower I probably missed it. Sigh. It's alright tho. I take solace in knowing that regardless I did peak but it would be nice to know which number I did. :shrug:

As for my bbt it was lower than it was on the day that I had worked. Confirming that maybe my temp is very slightly higher than on the days where I don't work. But my temp today ( I didn't go to work last night) was a little higher than my temp on the day that I didn't work as well. So idk. I'll see what it is tmr and compare it and go from there.

20210905_103419.jpg Screenshot_20210905-105051_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20210905-105107_Premom.jpg

I'm getting egcm!! :happydance: I really really think this is the cycle!! Please Lord!! Me and dh will bd later tonight <3

What was your leavel reading. That's still a great peak x
Thank you :) no peak yet just high readings. My last level was at 2.58 :) last cycle I peaked at 3.11 and wanted to see if my peak this cycle would be around the same. Plus when I get my bfp I wanted to be able to look back and see what number I actually peeked at not the number that it has as peak because I missed my peak and caught the high reading after that<3 hopefully that makes sense lol x

This was my peak this cycle. But those are really good numbers x

View attachment 1101853
Ooh I love your chart!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Nice high peak <3

I'm adding this part from my last comment since I went back and edited it lol

when I get my bfp I wanted to be able to look back and see what number I actually peeked at not the number that it has as peak because I missed my peak and caught the high reading after that<3 hopefully that makes sense lol x

Ooh I love your chart!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Nice high peak <3

I'm adding this part from my last comment since I went back and edited it lol

when I get my bfp I wanted to be able to look back and see what number I actually peeked at not the number that it has as peak because I missed my peak and caught the high reading after that<3 hopefully that makes sense lol x
It does make sense have you thought of logging your lh test in the premom section thats where the purple line comes from on the chart I think its pretty lol x

It does make sense have you thought of logging your lh test in the premom section thats where the purple line comes from on the chart I think its pretty lol x
Ok good lol I'm like I hope this makes sense hehe.. Haha I thought I was the only one that liked the purple!! And know i haven't lol I like to Log them under easy@mom

I like to log in both so I'm getting both with my bbt. The purple one actually gives you the level of the colour in the test line it's so cool lol x

Would it make the lh test reading inaccurate if I'm logging my easy @home tests under the premom section? That's my only concern

Ugh I definitely missed my peak because now my lh strips are reading lower than what it was earlier when i tested. I'm trying to focus on the fact that it's not about the number and that it means that my body is ovulating. But I still really wish I could see where I actually peaked at.. :sad1: oh wells.. I feel like with how wonky my tests and chart have been I'm going to claim that the month that everything doesn't actually go as planned, is the month/cycle that it's going to happen (bfp!!) So I'm speaking into existence that this is my positive!!

I'm going to test again later around 6. And then the day after tmr we will bd again. After that I'm going to stop testing with the lh strips and focus on my bbt :)

Screenshot_20210905-133729_Premom.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->