~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Just done another opk I've never ever had one this clearly positive. I hadn't even got out of the bathroom and it was this strong already!!!

So the control line is on the left right? Like a hpt? Well that looks pretty positive to me!!! Get to it tonight girl!!

Yes it's the left that's control right that's test. Test got to be same or darker than control... Yesterday it was but today it's much much darker. Checked cervix its high too!!! Eeekkk I may still have a chance if we bed tonight

Yes it's the left that's control right that's test. Test got to be same or darker than control... Yesterday it was but today it's much much darker. Checked cervix its high too!!! Eeekkk I may still have a chance if we bed tonight

:happydance:

Sooo hope so!! Tww starts tomorrow

When your AF due roughly? When will you start to test

Depends if we count the late night af start as day 1 or the first full day, but probably it'll be Tuesday 29th if I go 28 days. Could be anytime from the Monday. I have a load of ic's so probably the week before but realistically won't get bfp until cd26. It's my wedding anniversary on 30th, that would be a great present!

Although I have a horrible feeling dtd last night was too late but we'll see.

When will your af be due?

I'm not sure I think last night sounds like perfect timing. Wish I had managed to last night. Mind you day before and day after a positive ( if I manage tonight) should be ok ish....

Based on 28 days as last month 31st March that's not counting AF coming late at night, if I do, then the 30th. Will test from 10dpo I'm fed up of doing it early. Do it then with a frer and a result should show if I have fallen. So that will be Saturday 26th.

Rrally strong positive glong

Let's hope all our timings are bang on. I think I will dtd tonight. ...however I think it's too late but best to be safe than sorry ha ha. Then testing I guess some time over easter weekend x

It's stronger than yesterday... Although yesterday was positive to....

At a guess would you say maybe I haven't ovulated yet as its stronger today?

Although I'm not an expert I would read it as that. Will you do another one today, as I've read that a surge can literally be a few hours, then if it's lighter you'll know you've peaked an o is imminent, so can get bd'ing again tonight!

Feeling a bit more positive as just had more ewcm, pretty sure it wasn't :spermy: as it didn't absorb into the toilet paper, or dissolve in water! :happydance:

That's a fantastic positive glong. Time to dtd tonight! Mine opk is still negative but I'm only cd10 today so it's too early. Hoping to see a positive Friday or Saturday if my cycle is normal!

Natnee you're definitely in with a chance now!

Haven't had any more EWCM since the day before my positive opk :(

Its mind boggling at the best of times. I had zero ewcm last month and i conceived so dont worry.

What cd are u?

I hate the first tri forum, all doim and gloom and scared and moaning.
Ive no home on these boards now

Today I am cd14, bang in the middle

Its mind boggling at the best of times. I had zero ewcm last month and i conceived so dont worry.

What cd are u?

I hate the first tri forum, all doim and gloom and scared and moaning.
Ive no home on these boards now

Hello alfiecat how are you going? Yes it's not so nice on 1st tri, I remember from being there when pregnant with poppy. Funnily can't remember it Bing like that with Belle. Just makes you worry even more. Perhaps set up a 'happy' thread with no moaning allowed! Your welcome to hang around with us!

Thanks natnee. I agree it wasnt like that 3 years ago nor 2 on both my other pregnancies. Maybe 2nd tri will be better.

Glong not long nkw till tww fingers crossed for u. Are you temping?

No i am not temping. Over the last 2 days now I've had such pressure down there though, like period pains, then the EWCM on Monday, positive opk yesterday and now today I'm sure ovulation is due any time now.

Just done another test, after fluids too..... Still positive maybe it hasn't happened yet which is good for me seeing as we didn't dtd last night but hopefully will tonight!!

Can't believe how strong the test line is... This is now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member