~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

That's nice and strong. I had positive opks 3 days in a row last cycle. Started Wednesday and I either ovulated Friday or Saturday.

Good luck ladies. Hope we all have lots of bbd last and next few days lol. I'm supposed to o tommorow my cervix has dropped harden and closed? ??? Thinking I may have o. And maybe I didn't catch my highest peek but believe my opk were pretty close

A little light reading, quite amusing, I'm confident it was ewcm!

https://www.geekinheels.com/2010/01...-get-pregnant-warning-entire-post-is-tmi.html

I'm pretty sure I may have missed my surge with opks. My cervix was high soft and wet eggwhite.....now last night it lowered turned hard opening closed and cm turned thicker and sticky so in almost postive I ov yesterday or Monday. ... Monday I was cramping as well

Thats brilliant glong v positive. Was ur af lighter than normal last month. Its hardly picking up hcg?

I had no ics and poas on all my opk ans they were as strong as that

I'm pretty sure I may have missed my surge with opks. My cervix was high soft and wet eggwhite.....now last night it lowered turned hard opening closed and cm turned thicker and sticky so in almost postive I ov yesterday or Monday. ... Monday I was cramping as well

Have you been bd though? What cd are you on?

Just done another still very dark!!!

Cycle day 15
Af ranged from 28 to 33
And yea been bbd everyday or every other day

This week Sunday and Monday bbd...... Tuesday sick.

Cycle day 15
Af ranged from 28 to 33
And yea been bbd everyday or every other day

Ok, should be ok then.

Omg girls just used my last pee stick and I'm sure it's a pos

It's only been 2 mins since the test in this pic

Attachments

• 20160317_003151.jpg
    20160317_003151.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
Very deluded urine as well. So with a 4 hour hold I'm sure would be real dark

Attachments

• 20160317_003521.jpg
    20160317_003521.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
How is everyone

Feeling ok this morning. Had a good sleep, the cat was out all night so didn't get woken up by him. I notice the difference when I have an uninterrupted sleep!

I guess we're in the 2ww again? Seems too soon already! I only feel half heartedly in it as only bd once but hey who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->