~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Pic not showing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-17-00-47-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-17-00-47-49.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3
How is everyone

Feeling ok this morning. Had a good sleep, the cat was out all night so didn't get woken up by him. I notice the difference when I have an uninterrupted sleep!

I guess we're in the 2ww again? Seems too soon already! I only feel half heartedly in it as only bd once but hey who knows.

I no it feels very quick. We dtd last night but we only done 3 times and only twice near what might be ovulation. Doubt I'll get it tonight then his older children over Friday and Saturday this week and we don't normally when they here!!! Grrrr may have to try hard tonight just incase lol

That was like 20 min hold. Lol very deluted.. and I just ran out that was my last one. But my urine was very deluted.... like clear ... so only figure of its that close then it prob is deff when I'm due for ov tommorow

Looks dark. Can you see in real if it's the same or darker than control

It's pretty close.... not darker just a tiny bit lighter but real close. Deff my darkest 1 forsure.

How is everyone

Feeling ok this morning. Had a good sleep, the cat was out all night so didn't get woken up by him. I notice the difference when I have an uninterrupted sleep!

I guess we're in the 2ww again? Seems too soon already! I only feel half heartedly in it as only bd once but hey who knows.

I no it feels very quick. We dtd last night but we only done 3 times and only twice near what might be ovulation. Doubt I'll get it tonight then his older children over Friday and Saturday this week and we don't normally when they here!!! Grrrr may have to try hard tonight just incase lol

I only dtd 3 times last month. And when I fell with Poppy it was only once. But we weren't tcc so I didn't really know when I was o, it was only the next day I checked dates and realised it might have been and lo and behold.

It's pretty close.... not darker just a tiny bit lighter but real close. Deff my darkest 1 forsure.

Think you should grab some more today and test again! Looks good x

How is everyone

I only dtd 3 times last month. And when I fell with Poppy it was only once. But we weren't tcc so I didn't really know when I was o, it was only the next day I checked dates and realised it might have been and lo and behold.
suppose it does only take once! :thumbup:

Another positive... Stil so strong... Really don't no what to think now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
How is everyone

suppose it does only take once! :thumbup:

Good luck ladies bby dust

Another positive... Stil so strong... Really don't no what to think now!

Omg it's still so dark. This is why I don't do opks!

I really thought it would of faded by now... That's a positive Tuesday, then strong positive all day yesterday (3 tests ) and now this morning... I had 4 days of positive in Jan when I had my chemical but only 1 and half days last month, maybe it's a good sign I'm not sure, worried now that I need to bed again today

I know what you mean you start getting worried about when/if you should do it again. I had some more ewcm again this morning so wondering if have actually o yet. But we're on cd15 (poss 16) so that would be a bit late? Doesn't ewcm stop before actual o? (Going off to google!)

I only had EWCM on Monday, a day before my first positive and that's it... So no idea... I would if I was you try to bed tonight incase, but like you I'm cd15 maybe even cd16 so I thought it would of happened by now, maybe today being the latest.... Cervix still high and still getting pressure down there...

Maybe we should. Hmm googling has been pretty inconclusive. Some saying it stops, others saying you can get it after o.

But don't you just hate it when you start reading a thread on a forum (not necessarily this one) after googling a symptom and they haven't ever updated and you're like 'well did that mean you were pregnant!!!!'

Ha ha yea I no what you mean, I wish they did too!!

Hmmm I think I'm just going to try hard tonight to get some and hope the best... Would feel better if I did cover today too... I'll message oh at lunch at prepare him lol

If it helps my fertile cm left the building day before yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->