~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Hi girls!

My opks are still negative, but it's still a little too early. Desperate for my positive now!!

I read somewhere that if any our opk is positive for a few days it could mean that up your body didn't ovulate first time around so it's trying again.

I know what you mean about people not updating forums though! It can be so annoying!!

Still strong but I think it's lowering now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 6
Yes it is a little fainter than earlier. Had a little bit of ewcm through the day but it's tapering out. Ooh whether to do it again or not!

Keep bd glong this is your month
Is that 3 days in a row or not.
Doesnt matter if his kids are over - dont let that lose the whole month for u
Fingers crossed
Another positive... Stil so strong... Really don't no what to think now!

Have either of u tried the smep

Also my gp reckons every 2nd day from cd8

I fell pregnant 3rd month trying on dd and 1st month doing smep

Ds took only the once...dont ask. Totally planned but not (so lovely not to have the awful obsessing etc)
This time around after all the failed months. 1st month of smep worked
Its hard going and if im totally honest a total chore for both of us. So worth it tho fir a bfp

Keep bd glong this is your month
Is that 3 days in a row or not.
Doesnt matter if his kids are over - dont let that lose the whole month for u
Fingers crossed
Another positive... Stil so strong... Really don't no what to think now!

Yes 3 days, think it's now getting lighter.... I will try tonight then won't have to worry at weekend if it's lighter now

So I'm trying to use OPKs this cycle and I'm not sure what's happening. My cycle is 28 days and I am on CD12. If I am going to ovulate on CD14 (which I typically do), wouldn't I be getting my super dark positive on the OPK yet? There are 2 thick lines but I would say that the test line is still SLIGHTLY lighter than the control.

If I'm going to O on CD14, wouldn't I have seen the surge by this point?

They say you get your positive then o the next day. Mine was completely white one day and blazing positive the next so it can change quick I would test 10 am and 3 pm and maybe even 8 pm too to make sure you catch it

It's only been 2 mins since the test in this pic
Definately just about there. ...hope you dtd x

So I'm trying to use OPKs this cycle and I'm not sure what's happening. My cycle is 28 days and I am on CD12. If I am going to ovulate on CD14 (which I typically do), wouldn't I be getting my super dark positive on the OPK yet? There are 2 thick lines but I would say that the test line is still SLIGHTLY lighter than the control.

If I'm going to O on CD14, wouldn't I have seen the surge by this point?

You could get the positive opk and ovulate pretty quickly afterwards...not sure I believe the 24-48 hours later. I also read you can get a positive simultaneously with ovulating if you are over 40....not always but the surge if definately closer to ovulation

Sperm meets egg plan
I really swear by it. Worked twice 1st month of doing it for me

Alfiecat is it making sure there's sperm there ready when you O?

I'm so uneducated in this! I found out tonight that ky jelly kills all the sperm! Pleased I found out tonight than in a few days :blush: Ordered some conceive plus from Amazon......it's being delivered tomorrow :blush:

Just read about smep, I'm exhausted just reading about it!

Opks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-17-19-48-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-17-19-48-44.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2016-03-17-19-48-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-17-19-48-51.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
Darker

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-17-19-58-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-17-19-58-52.jpg