~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Back to negative now so officially in the tww!!! Eeekkkkk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
Sperm Meets Egg Plan Crash Course:

Buy 10 OPK tests PRIOR to cycle day 10 (I recommend the ovulation test strips at Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com, as they’re affordable and easy to use/interpret.)
Starting on cycle day 10, do one OPK test EVERY DAY (In case you don’t know how to use an ovulation test, here are instructions.)
Babydance (BD) EVERY OTHER DAY starting on cycle day 10 (Elevate those hips for 10 - 30 minutes after each BD session.)
When you get a positive OPK, babydance that day and the next 2 days in a row (so 3 days in a row total) (I know – feels like your honeymoon all over again!)
Skip one night and babydance once more the next day (Just when you thought it was over!)
Take a home pregnancy test (HPT) 15 days after the day you ovulated (Again, I’d recommend these pregnancy test strips at Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com.)

Yes we bedded last night. Won't now until Sunday I don't think but I covered the day before a positive. Not the day of the first positive but the next day when it was even more positive and the day after that too (last night) it was still positive yesterday am but not yesterday pm....

Fingers crossed - how is everyone else

That's weird. Think I'm in the same boat glong. Very strong pos opk. So second day were stronger. What's that mean. I have never used opks so I'm confused. I also have right pain ""mittelschmerz "

I was positive cd 16 then cd 14 and now cd13 so it changed

It may happen tomorrow oneday, or have you done another one today?

I'm going to test again in a while. Will test twice tomorrow and Sunday as well. Fingers crossed I'll have a positive at some point this weekend.

I'm jealous of you all in your tww......hopefully I'll be with you soon!

I'm going to test again in a while. Will test twice tomorrow and Sunday as well. Fingers crossed I'll have a positive at some point this weekend.

I'm jealous of you all in your tww......hopefully I'll be with you soon!
U won't be to far behind

I'm coming down with a cold/bad throat today. It's got worse as the day's gone on. I hope that doesn't affect anything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->