~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

I caved and bought the clear blue digital ovulation tests.

And I got my first SMILEY face ever! Hurray :happydance:

Aaaaaaand, my sister announced her pregnancy two weeks ago and my best friend just told me last night she is pregnant!!!!!! So much to celebrate!

I caved and bought the clear blue digital ovulation tests.

And I got my first SMILEY face ever! Hurray :happydance:

Aaaaaaand, my sister announced her pregnancy two weeks ago and my best friend just told me last night she is pregnant!!!!!! So much to celebrate!

Good luck chocolatechip.

Another of dd school friends mum had a baby today, that's like the 4th in the last 6 months. Hoping I'm the next mum from her class.

I feel ya. My sister is 33 weeks pregnant. My brothers gf is 36 wks. My friend is 34 and my neice is 35 and my best friend is now.8weeks.
My b3st friend we were pregnant the same time and delivered same day 2 years ago. Lol so many people are pregnant super jelly. But really happy for my sister as she has been with her fiance for 10 years and it's there first baby

Used smu on an opk today (I woke ridiculously early). It was negative, but darker than yesterday. I'm hoping it will just go darker as the day goes on. We dtd last night, Thursday night and will again tomorrow night so as long as I ovulate tomorrow or Monday we should be covered. May also dtd Monday or Tuesday to be safe.

I usually check temp, but I'm now full of cold with a bad throat. Temp is a little higher than usual today, but I figure that's bound to happen if I'm ill. I googled being ill around ovulation (as you do!!) and it's quite common because your immune system is lower in preparation for pregnancy. I had sinusitis this time last month! Dh reckons I need putting down! :haha:

This is getting weird I have gotten a even stronger opk today that makes 3 days I'm a row pos?

What's going on.? 3 days of pos last one is the darkest!

Attachments

• 20160319_121340.jpg
    20160319_121340.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
I had 3 days of positives last month before they went back to being negative.

Mine are getting lighter now, without having a positive but I've had o pains and cramping? Going to keep testing to see if it becomes positive in a day or so.

So it's normal. How do I k ow I o? I had cramping yesterday and clear cm just watery. Now today the strongest opk I got no cramps and cm is tacky now.

I hope u get ur pos soon;)

Hi everyone, CD12 today, I had a very faint line on my OPK this morning. I've just done another test and there's no line at all. Could it be a faulty test?? Expecting to O on Monday. DTD Tuesday, Thursday and today..

They say 12-72 hrs from first positive I believe x

^agree!

So can you get faulty OPK tests? Faint line this morning and nothing this afternoon. Might have to test again...

My box says up 36 hours??? Just did a cm check and there (tmi) abundance of creamy white

^agree!

So can you get faulty OPK tests? Faint line this morning and nothing this afternoon. Might have to test again...

I'd test again I think the faint.line could have been the natural lh in urine and in afternoon it was gone

I took another with very dulted urine still strong. Ugh I'll test tonight

Faint lines yesterday and this morning, did a test at lunch and just now and pretty much nothing, very faint. Only 2nd cycle of using OPKs so not sure what's happening!?

Faint lines yesterday and this morning, did a test at lunch and just now and pretty much nothing, very faint. Only 2nd cycle of using OPKs so not sure what's happening!?

It's probation just various in ur natural lh

Your balance can change. Everyone has a little in you throughout the month. No matter how negative it's still negative, slight line, no line or even a dark line (but less than control) it's all the same. It doesn't measure how close you are to ovaulate.
I had a very negative Monday pm, barely nothing. Yet Tuesday am third wee about 9.30 am it was strongly positive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->