~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Hi all!! Sorry I vanished. Work has been non stop. I think I'm now firmly into Tww though. But my chart changed itself twice this month which has confused me. How is everyone??

Morning.

How is everyone today?

I'm still waiting to O.

Had a temp dip today and checked cervix and it feels soft, but hadn't checked before so have nothing to compare with. Taken an opk, but used fmu. Negative. Will try again later.

4dpo here can't wait to test! 1 week to go

I wanted to wait until Sunday next week 11dpo but I'll prob try Friday lol

Well I'm still waiting to O at the moment! :shrug:

I started testing at 10dpo last month. I keep saying I'll wait until 12dpo, but I know I won't!!

Hi everyone. Didn't get on here yesterday as at work all day, then shattered last night, fell asleep on the sofa and woke about 12:30 with oh watching Armageddon and I was all confused and delerious about where I was, what time was it, do I have to go to work! :wacko:

Just feeling normal, no more ewcm, maybe a little wet cm. I reckon I'll start testing by about Wednesday! :haha:

Ladies I'm feeling all paranoid about something. I drank a whole cup of coffee yesterday without thinking and it was O day. I've heard all sorts of terrible things about caffeine preventing implantation or even ovulation itself so now I'm all concerned that I've really hurt my chances. Any thoughts on the whole caffeine argument? Did I seriously affect the likelihood of conception?

Ladies I'm feeling all paranoid about something. I drank a whole cup of coffee yesterday without thinking and it was O day. I've heard all sorts of terrible things about caffeine preventing implantation or even ovulation itself so now I'm all concerned that I've really hurt my chances. Any thoughts on the whole caffeine argument? Did I seriously affect the likelihood of conception?

I've never heard of this either. I drink about 2/3 coffees a day, doesn't bother me! If coffee affected ovulation there would be a of women who didn't ovulate at all. Of course when I get a bfp I switch to decaf and just a couple of cups of tea a day instead.

I'm still getting pos opks.....4 days what should I do? Still count the next day as o day?

I'm thinking I'm going with the day after my very first pos opk. When I had ovulatoin cramps. Cause it adds up
Got pos opk at 12 midnight
That "day" technology the next day but since it was at 12am. Anyhow that night I started getting I cramps following the next day as well in the morning. The day after that my cm turned super thick and creamy and today is super thick and creamy and lots of it. Litterly soaked my panties sorry tmi.
So believe I already ovulated and my opks idk what's going on with those. So I'm 2/3 days past ovulation. And I'm a lil existed as last month I had absolutely no cm after o day actually I never got loads of cm. And with my last baby I got loads how I knew I was pregnant. So I'll be testing 5 days before af is due.

Positive OPK today!! TWW can begin :)

Dust to all xx

I am a caffeine addict forsure. I consume loads of coffee.
Drinking a triple shot frozen mocha as I type.
With my last baby I was consuming alot of caffeine got pregant first month trying...

Opk is still negative :cry:

I'm officially now ovulating late or am having an anovulatory cycle :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"