~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Ha ha I had the same urge earlier, then though don't be so ridiculous!!

Well it's the last afternoon of being in my 30's, going to work shortly til midnight. But I was born at 13:05 so I'm NOT 40 til then tomorrow!

Ha ha I had the same urge earlier, then though don't be so ridiculous!!

Well it's the last afternoon of being in my 30's, going to work shortly til midnight. But I was born at 13:05 so I'm NOT 40 til then tomorrow!

I no I keep telling myself that too but I stil keep thinking I should ha ha. Started at 6 dpo last month which is tomorrow but all the bfn got me down. Deffo won't do one until Friday at the very earliest ....

Massive happy birthday for tomorrow cx

I'M OVULATING!!!!

Sorry, had to jump on here to tell someone. Dh isn't home yet. Line on ic is very dark, waiting for digital result too now! I thought I was out this cycle........so chuffed!

It's not even flashing.......it has gone from negative this morning to a full on blazing positive!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
It's not even flashing.......it has gone from negative this morning to a full on blazing positive!!!!

See I told you!!!! Now get bedding tonight and the next few nights too!!! Xxxx

Thank you guys. I'm so excited that we're in with a chance this month........as you can all probably tell as I'm up at 3am!!!!!

Anyway.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATNEE!!!! :cake:

What are your plans? Are you doing anything nice today?

Yay oneday x x

Did you have a lovely birthday Natnee ?

7dpo approx here.....feeling no symptoms :cry:

5dpo. Very crampy, sick to my stomach cramps and nausea and cold syptomes. Don't don't no if I caught a bug... slight breast soreness

Creamy cm back. Hoping it stays it's a major sign. Was dry last month after. And with my son that's how I knew...

I've got everything crossed for you girls!

My opk has turned negative today (though did use fmu so will re test later). Temp hasn't risen yet, so I'm hoping that will happen tomorrow which will show O day as today/last night.

Hi, thank you I had a lovely birthday. We dropped dd at school then went shopping and had lunch out. My mum, sister, niece and nephew came round for tea. Am also being taken out for lunch by a couple of friends today.

I've had so much going on so no really noticed anything different so far. Maybe I'll sneak in an ic although I know it won't show anything!

7dpo. Did a test today, couldn't help myself. Not sure of sensitivity but it was negative :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->