~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Is 7dpo just to early you think?

Yes it definitely is. I started at 5dpo so i do understand. I tested constantly till 12dpo.
They say 10dpo realistically to have any hope. What bothered me was ppl on here getting bfp at 5dpo etc. Drove me nuts

Yes it definitely is. I started at 5dpo so i do understand. I tested constantly till 12dpo.
They say 10dpo realistically to have any hope. What bothered me was ppl on here getting bfp at 5dpo etc. Drove me nuts

Thank you, I seem to have a squishy cervix any idea if a sign

Im not too sure i think a closed 1 is a sign i never checked mine.
Any cm - creamy is a sign.

Have u those one step teats for this month?

I am officially in the 2ww. I believe today is 1dpo. Opks were negative yesterday, but my temp has jumped up this morning.

Now it's time to pretend I'm not symptom spotting and analysing every thing! :blush:

Feeling a little bit unwell but can't quite put my finger on what, if that makes sense. Maybe a little bit achy like I'm coming down with something? Went to bed at about 9:30 last night as was dozing off on the settee. I was feeling a bit shivery and went to bed wearing my dressing gown which is unlike me, I'm usually hot in bed. I was feeling a bit sick, and my stomac was churning and bubbling away like it could be 'the other end' too.

Nothing on the ic yesterday but wasn't expecting anything. Will do another shortly.

Let us no how it goes!!

Didn't test today only one frer left saving for Sunday lol

Not sure I'll hold out tempted to buy some today and test tomorrow as I'll be 9dpo and lots of people get positive then

I brought 2 more... May test tomorrow 9dpo... What you think?

Def do. Why not?
I got those squinters at 10dpo and bfp at 12dpo

It bugs me how so many get them at like 5dpo........

Nothing on the ic this morning. So I've got about 12 ic's left, 1 tescos, 1 CB digi and just bought couple of frers. I think I'll just stick with ic for next few days and save the frers til Sunday/Monday.

I don't have any cheap Internet ones. Only 3 frer 1 digital and the b&m ones but I don't no how sensitive they are.

Is 9dpo to early for a frer, am I wasting it doing it tomorrow?

I would personally wait a couple of days, I've wasted too many using them too early. I've never heard of b&m, is that a shop?

Yea. Maybe I'll just use one of them tomorrow and then frer Saturday at 10dpo

oh man, i feel so tired again. I've been to work but that was only 4 hours and apart from school run I've not done anything! Is this a symptom? Or would it be too early for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->