~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Hmmm. I recall I felt reaaaaaally tired on the saturday before i got my bfp last month, which was the sunday. I'm only cd22/23 today, that saturday last month was cd25, so it seems too early.

Natnee, I remember being completely shattered last month. It could well be a sign!

Hope so oneday, it could be I'm coming down with something, feeling a bit shivery again and have a sore throat, bleurgh!

There are loads of viruses about at the moment. I had it last weekend, a cold and a bad throat. The throat got better within about 24 hours but the cold is still hanging about a little. I hope you feel better soon.

3dpo and full of cold :(

Good luck glong and natnee fx for you!! Hope all the colds go and do one too xx

Had a massive sleep, thank goodness for no school run this morning! Still got a bit of a sore throat though. Feel annoyed as didn't think to save fmu this morning!

So I caved and tested 9dpo... Waited about 3 minutes and thought I saw something but then again I think that on most tests so walked away...

Went back 2 hours later and then this... Now I didn't get any of these last month on my bfn even after leaving it 1/2 days...hmmmm a little hope but not counting anything yet...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 10
So so hope it isn't evap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 7
Can't see it much in photos :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
I can see it! It's very faint but I can see it! I've never had an evap on a frer so it could be the start of something!

Argh now I want to try a frer, you bad influence!

Do one do one!! I so hope it's the start?!! I've only had lines when I had my chemical, nothing last month and I did loads lol

Was yours with fmu? I'll have to hold on a bit I think before I pee again!

Yea, apart from I always get up 2/3tines a night lol

That definitely looks like the start of something! I'm so excited for you Glong!

Fingers crossed Natnee.

I'm 2 dpo today. Testing feels like a lifetime away.

That definitely looks like the start of something! I'm so excited for you Glong!

Fingers crossed Natnee.

Just worried as it was after time...

No nothing. I'm probably too early anyway. I don't think I've done it this month, only dtd the once and I think we were too late.

Fingers crossed Natnee.

You're going to worry, that's only natural. I think we'll all be the same! I haven't come across any evidence though that a line after the time indicates anything bad at all. I'd retest tomorrow morning with fmu and if there is a line, it should be clearer.

Fingers crossed Natnee.

You're going to worry, that's only natural. I think we'll all be the same! I haven't come across any evidence though that a line after the time indicates anything bad at all. I'd retest tomorrow morning with fmu and if there is a line, it should be clearer.

May not be bad but may be an evap

Now it's dried...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members