~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Ive heard if you take out of case early ish it can cause a line.. I bet that's what this is :( won't take tomorrow's out of the test..

Ive heard if you take out of case early ish it can cause a line.. I bet that's what this is :( won't take tomorrow's out of the test..

Did you put it all back together for that last pic then? But I could see a line in the pics you posted before you posted the one of it out of the case.

Yes put it back... :( that's what it is... Gutted

It is pink but it says it can make a line.. Not going to test tomorrow now.

Why not?
If its pink its pink and bfp
White or indent bfn

They really dont give evaps ever those frers

Glong. . I did that with the frer. And never made a line.
Looks promising I would test tommorow and if u get another like that then u will know

Bfn this morning....

Must be to do with taking out of the case before its properly dry!!! Completely gutted as that basically rules me out as I'm 10dpo...

Onto cycle 4 ... Heartbroken...

Both tests from yesterday ( I did one in evening and took out too) have lines

Today nothing and kept in case....

Oh glong, it ain't over until the fat lady sings.. Excuse my ignorance by why are you ruling it out at 10dpo? Surely you'll test again? Xx

(Also why do people put rings on their tests??)

5dpo here and no noticable symptoms

Oh glong, it ain't over until the fat lady sings.. Excuse my ignorance by why are you ruling it out at 10dpo? Surely you'll test again? Xx

(Also why do people put rings on their tests??)

5dpo here and no noticable symptoms

To focus the camera

Won't test until late

Bet you will you werent going to test till sun.....
Keep testing and read thishttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php
10dpo v early. You will get bfbln 1 day bfp the nxt

Haven't any more tests left not frer anyways soo can't do it lol

7dpo now and my nipples have been SUPER sore and sensitive since O day. Is it normal for the pain to go on this long??? I wouldn't say I feel pregnant - just that my nipples have pretty much been on fire for a week straight.

11dpo (ish) and bfp here:happydance:

Sorry can't post pic...file too large for some reason. Faint line on IC and pretty good line on FRER

Nervous!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->