~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Congratulations Mitchnorm!

Thought I could see 'something' on an ic this morning, it wouldn't even show on a pic. The type of faint faint faint something that's probably not there and just my eyes playing tricks on me only when angled in the right sort of light 'something' !!!!

Did another one when I got home from work and nothing.

Oh natnee. That sounds promising. Cant wait to hear this mornings test?

I did a ic this morning and had a weird shadow appear but after the 5 minutes, so not sure what it was, I've never had that before on a ic. I took a pic but I'm at my sisters so I deleted it off my phone in case anyone went looking through my photos!

Happy Easter!

I'm trying to upload a photo but it keeps saying it's too large, this is so annoying!

image.jpg

Hopefully this one has worked! So look at the ic nearest the stones on my ring, it's like a blurred out line, like someone has literally rubbed it or smudged it.

The 2 on the far left were yesterday's, the one on its own on the right from this evening but nothing to be seen on that one.

I see what you mean Natnee, it does look a little smudged. Hummmm, when are you going to test again?

It looks like there is something there. Last month the ic didn't show a positive at all with me, even when the frer did. Fx for you.

I feel completely different to last month. I've pretty much convinced myself I'm not pregnant this month, just have to wait to try again next month now.

It's very wierd, never had this on one of these before. I don't think I've ever got my bfp on these tbh, but it alleviates my urge to poas! Usually it's a frer that I get it on! It's s lot pinker in real life. I don't feel pregnant either one day, apart from feeling v tired last week, and had the wierd taste in my mouth yesterday which I had last month, nothing else at all. Feeling a bit rubbish, this cold is finally coming out, but hopefully it'll pass quickly as this time next week we will be in Disneyland Paris! Did an Easter egg hunt with clues for dd this morning and the final egg revealed where we're going.

I see what you mean Natnee, it does look a little smudged. Hummmm, when are you going to test again?

I'll do another in the morning, just another ic, but I'll be cd25/26 so a frer might show something,but I don't want to waste my last one! :haha:

It looks like there is something there. Last month the ic didn't show a positive at all with me, even when the frer did. Fx for you.

I feel completely different to last month. I've pretty much convinced myself I'm not pregnant this month, just have to wait to try again next month now.

What day are you now oneday? When r u going to test?

I'm 5 dpo today. Will test next Monday, so 12 dpo. It's strange, last month I felt it, this month nothing. I'm convinced it's not going to happen this month.

Fx for your ic today Natnee.

Did a super drug early test, 4 days before period.

Bfn.. I'm so out... Now for AF to hurry up

I did another ic this morning and bfn, nothing at all. I think I'm out. Oh well at least it will be a weight off my mind next week.

I'm sorry Natnee and Glong. You've both still got time, but I understand how you feel. :dust:

Still very early glong x x x x

Natnee....also early for you yes?

Everything crossed. I got a very faint on the ic first then bought some FRER which were obvious positives...this mornings ic (all I have left) is very faint....a little worried but then I know they aren't great. Off to get some more FRERs and digis today to put my mind at rest. Not sure this beans going to stick......started progesterone pessaries yesterday too. Come on bean!!!!

Fingers crossed for you mitchnorm. Hopefully your frer will show up. I've never had much success with ics, frers have always been clearer.

Im 12dpo think that's not to early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"