~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Sorry to hear that glong and natnee.
12dpo still not too early if you consider late inplantation
Keep testing

Think im ready for AF now. Heartbroken

Still very early glong x x x x

Natnee....also early for you yes?

Everything crossed. I got a very faint on the ic first then bought some FRER which were obvious positives...this mornings ic (all I have left) is very faint....a little worried but then I know they aren't great. Off to get some more FRERs and digis today to put my mind at rest. Not sure this beans going to stick......started progesterone pessaries yesterday too. Come on bean!!!!

Well I'm cd 26 or cd 27 today, last af started about 10:30 ish at night so not sure to count that as day 1. I suppose there's still a little hope but I've usually got bfp by cd26. Having said that that's usually on a frer, I might try one of those tomorrow.

Sending hugs glong xx

Good luck natnee, let us know how you get on with a FRER, fx for you xx

I'm 8dpo today (CD22) and trying to wait another couple of days before I test.

Sending hugs glong xx

Good luck natnee, let us know how you get on with a FRER, fx for you xx

I'm 8dpo today (CD22) and trying to wait another couple of days before I test.

I'm not far behind you Banana. I'm 6dpo today. Feeling completely different to last month when I got my bfp, but I'm still counting down the days to test. I'm going to try and reach 12 dpo, but not sure if I'll manage it!

Bfn on cheaper for me too I'm pretty much out. 13dpo :(

Im sorry to hear that too Natnee and Glong but.... your not really out till af shows. What day is it due for both of you?
Bear in mind I didn't get BFP till day of actual AF so keep hopeful
Also, the way I feel now, I nearly wish I was still TTC Sick is not the word

Tomorrow or Thursday for me. As AF arrived very late on the Wednesday I didn't really count it. I'm cd27 today based on AF coming the Thursday.

Same for me, I know I'm definitely out, I always get a bfp on a frer by now.

I'm 10 dpo today and I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle (everything feels pretty much the same as any other month) but I REALLY REALLY want to test. Must have self-control!!

Well I'm definitely definitely out, af is here #shouldnthavewastedthefrerthismorning

Well I'm definitely definitely out, af is here #shouldnthavewastedthefrerthismorning

:hugs:

Sorry Natnee :nope:

I'm having a weird 2ww. I'm having a bunch of symptoms that I didn't experience last month or with my son. Don't know what to think. Was convinced I was out, still pretty sure I am because this is so different. 6 days to go......

Gave in and tested.

10dpo = bfn :(

It's still early chcolatechip. Don't get disheartened yet.

I've got the strangest metal taste in my mouth. It started last night. I know it can be a symptom, but I've never had it before.

It was tough this morning not to POAS. I really wanted to, but a 7 dpo it is far too early.

I had that metal taste last month so it could be a sign.

I'm ok about this af, realistically I don't think we dtd at the right time. Also now I'll get this af out the way before we go away on Sunday, I won't be worrying about another mc next week, I can go on any of the rides without worrying and then by the time we get back I reckon it'll be time again, as I seem to get ewcm so early. Just hope it's not too early that were still in the hotel room with dd too!

Tested again today bfn. AF due today or tomorrow. Game over basically

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->