~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Think ill just bed every day from cd10-20 lol

Dont glong. Its really not advised every day. I confirmed that with fertility doc last month. Every 2nd day is advised. Every day means sperm hasnt time to replenish

I did every other day last month nearly the whole month and still didn't fall:(

Don't get disheartened glong, you'll get there it's still early days.

Feeling so rubbish this evening, period plus have a cold and feel all shivery.

:hugs: to you both

Glong, I wouldn't dtd every day if I were you. It is proven that every other day is best and also you are going to be putting a lot of extra pressure on yourself. You fell pregnant 2 cycles ago so you know that you can. It will happen again soon. I know it is so heartbreaking.

Natnee, I hope you're feeling better soon, especially before your holiday

Xx

Some months it just doesnt happen for some reason. Once u have ur bfp u wont mind how long it took just that your pregnant. Try not to be disheartened
If you get bfp nxt month it will be a christmas baby. Imagine.....

It will be early January based on my cycles but I was early with my son so yes maybe Xmas...

Still no AF yet but lots of Cramps. Likely come on tomorrow. If by some miracle I'm not on AF by weekend will test again then.

Is it wrong to go on a due date calendar on cd2? Well if I was to fall this cycle, (and actually mange to keep it) it'd be due around 3rd January, although they say i'd be induced at 37 weeks, so that would make it around 13th December. Well that's made me feel a bit better as i'd thought i'd missed the boat with a 2016 baby.

Think I'll miss the boat with 2016 :( still no AF but another bfn today

Which test did you take glong?
Sorry to hear that. Still no af though. It was due yest was it not so a day late now. Has to mean something

Yesterday or today.

It was a cheapy one not sure on sensitivity

AF slowly showing her ugly face!!!

I'm sorry Glong :nope:

I'm 8 dpo today. Took a test this morning, but obviously a bfn because it's far too early.

I am being a complete grumpy, irritable cow today. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->