~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

12dpo = bfn

I guess it's officially over. I thought it would be easier to see the negative result this time around since it happened last time but I feel like it gets worse with each passing cycle. Taking it hard.

I know that some will say 12dpo is too early but I know my body relatively well and I think this is it. Sniff.

Girls are we keeping this group or starting a new one?

Well after one lot of spotting at lunch today nothing more as yet? Apart from loads of cramps. Doubt it's anything but AF and she's just taking her time but gives a tiny tiny bit of hope, maybe super late implantation? Or just me holding out hope....

Hope af isn't really here glong, fx it's something else for you. Do you normally spot first? Mine just appears and goes for it!

Feeling a bit sad today, as Belle was saying how if I had a baby girl she wants to call her Sophie. Then a friend on Facebook had a baby girl last night and just seen pics of her little girl who's a similar age to Belle holding her new baby sister. Makes me so sad, as I know Belle wants a baby brother or sister and the way she says things it's as if it's a given. :cry:

Chocolatechip, sorry to hear you got a BFN, will you test again tomorrow or Saturday?

Glong, keeping everything crossed that it's late implantation for you

Natnee, thinking of you and sending hugs. As you said there's still time for your 2016 baby

I did an IC today (10dpo) and got a BFN, I had a teeny bit of spotting yesterday and it's continued a bit today so won't test again until Saturday (12dpo)..

No I would normally start and it just comes. However I only got this blood today when I checked my cervix... I would of thought 12 hours later though it would be there to wipe now but it isn't...

Chocolatechip, sorry to hear you got a BFN, will you test again tomorrow or Saturday?

Glong, keeping everything crossed that it's late implantation for you

Natnee, thinking of you and sending hugs. As you said there's still time for your 2016 baby

I did an IC today (10dpo) and got a BFN, I had a teeny bit of spotting yesterday and it's continued a bit today so won't test again until Saturday (12dpo)..

I will test again on Saturday only because I'd like to have a glass of wine on my birthday.

Good luck with your testing though! Hope it's your month!

Took a test this morning at 9dpo. I was too impatient to wait any longer. It's very faint but it's definitely there. Clearer in real life. :bfp: I'm so nervous after the chemical pregnancy last month. Everything crossed that this baby sticks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 9
Will some ladies please help me I'm on amazon and can't decide what Internet cheepie to get. Want accurate ones that isn't notorious for evaps

Oneday....I see the line!! Congratulations! Positive and healthy vibes being sent your way and hope your little one sticks:)

Still in the game Glong, fx for you!

Chocolatechip, happy birthday and good luck for tomorrow!

Kaylab, I'm afraid I can't help. I bought One Step and have only used one stick (BFN), first time using them.

Oneday. Wow. Brilliant news im so pleased for you. Its great. Whenwill ur due date be??

Glong your ticker days cycle 4. Is af def here?

After waking a few times in the night with cramps I was sure I would find a pad full of blood this am.... But nothing.... This is strange.....

Oneday. Wow. Brilliant news im so pleased for you. Its great. Whenwill ur due date be??

Glong your ticker days cycle 4. Is af def here?

No nothing now... This is strange

Brilliant news
I had af cramps sun to wed b4 i got bfp on thurs
Have you taken a frer?

No haven't got any. If it was implantation yesterday wouldn't show yet anyways

Took a test this morning at 9dpo. I was too impatient to wait any longer. It's very faint but it's definitely there. Clearer in real life. :bfp: I'm so nervous after the chemical pregnancy last month. Everything crossed that this baby sticks.

Brilliant! Congratulations oneday :happydance:

Will some ladies please help me I'm on amazon and can't decide what Internet cheepie to get. Want accurate ones that isn't notorious for evaps

I get the one step ones, tbh I don't know how good they are as I've never got that first definite bfp on one, but it satisfies my poas crave! I usually end up getting frers nearer af time to get a proper result. But the ones I get are like £2 something for 15 (can get better price for more) so I can't really complain.

Why can't I wait!?! 11dpo and just got another BFN on a OneStep. Saving my FRER for tomorrow. My bit of spotting got me all excited and I'm now getting a few twinges and cramps...AF due this Monday. The doubt is now setting in..

Glong, I wonder what's happening!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->