~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

No idea. Aprt from feeling like AF coming nothing today as yet and it's nearly 3pm

You have to take a frer glong
I thought you were spotting yesterday. A small bit of blood while checking cervix isnt apotting. This could be it for you. Imagine!!!! So exciting.
Can u get a frer?
If you look back on your cycle and the last possible time of fertilisation does it tie in with inplantation yesterday ?

You have to take a frer glong
I thought you were spotting yesterday. A small bit of blood while checking cervix isnt apotting. This could be it for you. Imagine!!!! So exciting.
Can u get a frer?
If you look back on your cycle and the last possible time of fertilisation does it tie in with inplantation yesterday ?

I've never bled when I've checked cervix before. Keep checking now. My finger always comes out with cm on it, some creamy, some watery and I had a blob that looked similar to EWCM but more colourful earlier when I checked...

Attached is this months chart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
Can't get frer until Monday after work at 3 :(

Where do you I'll drive one to you :haha:

I'm :growlmad: Finally got a letter from the hospital for my referral, first of all its for an infertility clinic. Well I'm not infertile for a start! And also the appointment is 20th MAY. It's nearly 2 cycles away :growlmad:

Oh no what tests have you?

Looking at your chart if egg was fertilised on cd 20 the late inplantation would make sense but as it seems ovulation occured earlier that blows that out of the water a bit?
As you dont temp could you have ovulated later do you think?

I'm :growlmad: Finally got a letter from the hospital for my referral, first of all its for an infertility clinic. Well I'm not infertile for a start! And also the appointment is 20th MAY. It's nearly 2 cycles away :growlmad:

I'm in Ipswich Suffolk lol miles away!!

Oh no what tests have you?

Looking at your chart if egg was fertilised on cd 20 the late inplantation would make sense but as it seems ovulation occured earlier that blows that out of the water a bit?
As you dont temp could you have ovulated later do you think?

Asda £1 cheap ones... Pink dye..

I don't no, I stopped opk 2/3 days after my last positive :(

Hmmm, however much I'm dying to see what happens I don't think I can drive all the way there!

Hmmm, however much I'm dying to see what happens I don't think I can drive all the way there!

Ha ha I wish I never used them all now oh well the wait carries on

Still no AF. Tested on 25ml test. Bfn as I thought. This is driving me crazy

Natnee, can they see you any earlier!?

Glong, it's certainly a strange one. Apart from continuing to test every day I don't know what else to suggest, sorry!

I've just got a BFN this morning, 12dpo using a FRER....grrrrrrrr

Natnee, can they see you any earlier!?

Glong, it's certainly a strange one. Apart from continuing to test every day I don't know what else to suggest, sorry!

I've just got a BFN this morning, 12dpo using a FRER....grrrrrrrr

I no just going to have to wait I suppose

Girls I am just having a really difficult time with the whole TTC thing. Long story short I started trying only recently but had been waiting to try for almost a year.

I've had 2 bfn cycles (which is nothing, I know) but all the women in my family have always gotten pregnant on their first cycles. Moreover, my sister and best friend recently announced their (first) pregnancies and it's all they can talk about. It's understandable and I am excited but this is getting extremely difficult.

I have cried for almost 2 days straight now (whenever I'm not at work) and I'm sure it's putting stress on my marriage. I feel so conflicted and trapped.

And it's my birthday. Just need a hug :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->