~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Natnee, can they see you any earlier!?

Glong, it's certainly a strange one. Apart from continuing to test every day I don't know what else to suggest, sorry!

I've just got a BFN this morning, 12dpo using a FRER....grrrrrrrr

I don't know tbh, won't be able to ring them til Friday now as we'll be away from tomorrow til Thursday. I need to change the appointment time anyway at its at 9, and school drop off is 8:50 so won't get to the hospital in 10 minutes! Anyway who knows I might not need the appointment by then! Hopefully!

Girls I am just having a really difficult time with the whole TTC thing. Long story short I started trying only recently but had been waiting to try for almost a year.

I've had 2 bfn cycles (which is nothing, I know) but all the women in my family have always gotten pregnant on their first cycles. Moreover, my sister and best friend recently announced their (first) pregnancies and it's all they can talk about. It's understandable and I am excited but this is getting extremely difficult.

I have cried for almost 2 days straight now (whenever I'm not at work) and I'm sure it's putting stress on my marriage. I feel so conflicted and trapped.

And it's my birthday. Just need a hug :(

Happy birthday chocolate chip, hope you've had a lovely day, here's your hug :hugs:

It just sucks doesn't it, there was another pregnancy announcement on my fb today it just seems like everyone else is managing it and I'm not. It's harder still because I fell straight away with Belle and Poppy and now we are properly tcc its just not happening. Sometimes I just think we should just get a puppy. ( no we already have a cat, a hamster, a tortoise and some fish, no more animals!)

Natnee, yes I'm hoping too that you won't need that appointment!! Wowzers, how many pets!

Happy Birthday ChocolateChip, hope you're being spoilt! Sending you a big hug too, it's not easy is it. It seems like the whole world and its mother are having babies this year and I'm desperate to join them. I was very very lucky with my sons and got pregnant straight away, just taking a bit longer this time. Stay strong and positive hun x

Its all over r for me I'm afraid I will be miscarrying in a few days.

After 6 days of suspicious non progressing tests...clearblue saying 1-2 weeks.....fainter line that I got 6 days earlier on FRER yesterday and a not pregnant on clearblue this morning (and no FRER line) it's over. Would have been 5 weeks today so guessing early mc / CP

So sad again........losing hope :cry:

After 6 days of suspicious non progressing tests...clearblue saying 1-2 weeks.....fainter line that I got 6 days earlier on FRER yesterday and a not pregnant on clearblue this morning (and no FRER line) it's over. Would have been 5 weeks today so guessing early mc / CP

Soooo sorry xxxx

Girls I am just having a really difficult time with the whole TTC thing. Long story short I started trying only recently but had been waiting to try for almost a year.

I've had 2 bfn cycles (which is nothing, I know) but all the women in my family have always gotten pregnant on their first cycles. Moreover, my sister and best friend recently announced their (first) pregnancies and it's all they can talk about. It's understandable and I am excited but this is getting extremely difficult.

I have cried for almost 2 days straight now (whenever I'm not at work) and I'm sure it's putting stress on my marriage. I feel so conflicted and trapped.

And it's my birthday. Just need a hug :(

Happy birthday chocolate chip, hope you've had a lovely day, here's your hug :hugs:

It just sucks doesn't it, there was another pregnancy announcement on my fb today it just seems like everyone else is managing it and I'm not. It's harder still because I fell straight away with Belle and Poppy and now we are properly tcc its just not happening. Sometimes I just think we should just get a puppy. ( no we already have a cat, a hamster, a tortoise and some fish, no more animals!)

I'm sorry for ur struggle
On a side note I did get a puppy today lol
He's 6 weeks old. Young I know.
German Shepard

I'm so sorry. It's heartbreaking isn't it? Xxx

It's very very rubbish. Plus no idea when mc is going to happen and I fly to Dubai tomorrow evening so timing couldn't suck more :cry:

So this cycle really got me down, it's never taken this long to fall and I'm begining to wonder if something I did last year (something I don't really like talking about) has had an impact on me. So I was talking to other half and he said what do you think is different etc. So I just explained in more details how my body works and that's there's 1 real week that counts in the month so he's said he will make sure he's up for lots of sex I just need to tell him when that is !! Fingers crossed for this month!!!

Oh glong dont fret. Im sure its nothing you did. Sure what can have an impact on our fertility bar medical procedures.

Did it take you long to get pregnant with your son? As its a diff partner it could be him that has a problem sperm motility etc.would he get tested? I know he has kids but things change. My husband had to be tested even though we had 2 kids already. He was far from impressed!!!!

Its really only 48hrs we have realistically and smep programme has excellent results, would you consider trying that this cycle?

Its only cycle 4 so dont be disheartened. Im sure it will happen with the right planning etc.

Preseed ia excellent too for smep as it helps sperm travel and live longer

Oh glong dont fret. Im sure its nothing you did. Sure what can have an impact on our fertility bar medical procedures.

Did it take you long to get pregnant with your son? As its a diff partner it could be him that has a problem sperm motility etc.would he get tested? I know he has kids but things change. My husband had to be tested even though we had 2 kids already. He was far from impressed!!!!

Its really only 48hrs we have realistically and smep programme has excellent results, would you consider trying that this cycle?

Its only cycle 4 so dont be disheartened. Im sure it will happen with the right planning etc.

Preseed ia excellent too for smep as it helps sperm travel and live longer

What is pressed??

He has said we will literally try as many nights as possible espically around positive opks. Let's see if that actually happens.

I feel on month 3 with my son. I also fell last year, with my other half whilst on the pill.... So that is why this all seems strange it's taking so long.

My other half has 2 kids and both times he feel with his ex straight away.

How did the pregnancy progress when you were on the pill?

Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant. I used it both times with smep plan and conceived my dd 1st attempt and this 1 ist attempt. I find both excellent

Great hes on board for dtd at right time. Its a pain in the ass but well worth it if it works

How did the pregnancy progress when you were on the pill?

Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant. I used it both times with smep plan and conceived my dd 1st attempt and this 1 ist attempt. I find both excellent

Great hes on board for dtd at right time. Its a pain in the ass but well worth it if it works

It didn't..... Not something I like speaking about.
Hmm not sure we really need lube though ha ha... Tmi hey!!

Think I'll give it a few more months before I look into something else...the next 3 months aren't the best for due dates but I'm not going to stop trying. After these 3 have passed if still nothing I will visit gp and also look into Lubes and stuff

Ah i understand. Dont beat yourself up. You did what was right at the time.

I didnt use it as a lube more as the correct environment for sperm to survive prior to ovulation so it would be there and alive for when egg dropped.

If your relaxed enough to wait um sure it will happen.

Oh no I'm so sorry Mitchnorm :hugs: hope you are ok. It's so heartbreaking when you think you've done it to have it all shattered.

Hi ladies, I'm back, got back from Disneyland Paris Thursday evening, just not a a chance to come on here til now. We had a fab time, very tiring but packed so much in, I just want to go back again!

Cd12 for me today and strangely this month had hardly any ewcm, a teeny tiny bit when I wiped this morning but usually it starts about cd8/9. Unless I've just been missing it nipping in and out the loos at Disney. But anyway would definitely be seeing more by now. Not sure what to think.

With hindsight I'm a little bit glad I didn't fall last cycle as many of the rides I went on said 'not for pregnant mothers' although not sure if they would affect you so early on? Even some of the more tame looking rides! But I went on a couple of bigger rides on my own; Space Mountain and Tower of Terrors as oh and dd couldn't/ wouldn't! And they sure ain't for the faint hearted!

Hi ladies, I'm back, got back from Disneyland Paris Thursday evening, just not a a chance to come on here til now. We had a fab time, very tiring but packed so much in, I just want to go back again!

Cd12 for me today and strangely this month had hardly any ewcm, a teeny tiny bit when I wiped this morning but usually it starts about cd8/9. Unless I've just been missing it nipping in and out the loos at Disney. But anyway would definitely be seeing more by now. Not sure what to think.

With hindsight I'm a little bit glad I didn't fall last cycle as many of the rides I went on said 'not for pregnant mothers' although not sure if they would affect you so early on? Even some of the more tame looking rides! But I went on a couple of bigger rides on my own; Space Mountain and Tower of Terrors as oh and dd couldn't/ wouldn't! And they sure ain't for the faint hearted!

Glad you had a nice time, I suppose not falling last month was for the better least you could enjoy yourself.

I'm cd9 today, so just behind you. No positive opk yet and no EWCM either. Other half knows this week we will be bedding a lot so hopefully it happens.

I had a bit more cm last night, and we dtd last night. Have had much more ewcm today, so looking ok from here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->