~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

No I haven't done them again. I would've wanted start them earlier and we were still away so haven't done them again. Maybe next month will consider it if I have to, but hopefully won't need to!

Fingers crossed that this is your month Natnee! And to everyone else trying x

And legs crossed, hips in the air afterwards :haha::haha:

Ha ha!!! Starting my ttc tonight cd10. An excited just hope we bed enough

Yes doing opks. I'm going to try most nights as I've done every other pretty much the last 3 months and hasn't worked so just trying something different

Hi ladies...I am back from Dubai x x x

Had a fantastic time...though don't recommend a miscarriage on a flight and on holiday. Luckily it wasNT too painful. Now on cd6 and bleeding just subsiding. Feeling back to reality :cry:

Glad the bleeding is stopping xxx hope your okay xxx

Oh Mitchnorm you poor thing that must've been horrible to go through that on a flight. The mc I had last year started right on dd birthday, then I had to put on a party for 30 odd children that weekend while going through it. No one else knew (apart from oh of course) are you going to start trying again or wait a bit?

I had a night sweat again last night. I think I mentioned it last month. I'm not sure if it coincides with ov or not? I'm cd15 today so it seems too late for that? If it is linked to ov I don't know if it happens just before or when it happens or just after? I need to go back over my posts from last month and see what cd it happened then.

Well looking back at last months posts I was cd11 when I had a night sweat last month. Doesn't match up, unless my o day has switched? I think I definitely might do opks next month.

I'm a bit worried I won't do it this month. We dtd Saturday night, then in my head I thought every other night but I worked til 10 last night, by the time if got in, had a snack, oh had fallen asleep on the settee and so that was that!

How many times you dtd over the month?

We did last night which was cd10 for me, will miss tonight I think then go every night for a week if we can!! I will get pregnant!!!

Only Saturday so far, is it too late to 'keep going' what do you think?

We will definately try again straight away. I am waiting for charing cross to send a pack to check my urine and blood hcg but not expecting any issues with that especially as I had a negative hpt last Monday. It's standard follow up after a previous molar pregnancy. ....whether subsequent pregnancies are successful or not xx

Cd12 here and my opk is pretty much positive (I think it's only just slightly slightly less darker but that's if I keep looking at it) will do another this pm just to check. Time for lots of bedding!!!

Cd16 today. Ewcm definitely gone now. We dtd again last night so we'll see how well we managed I guess in due course.

Had a fluttery feeling in uterus earlier. Not sure if it means anything but I had that a couple of months ago before my last bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->