~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Went back the post in Feb when I documented the fluttery feeling and I was cd22 when I felt this. This forum is handy to check and compare!!

Hope it means something for you!!! Can't wait to enter the tww and not stress so much about fitting bedding in.

CD13 / positive opk today!!! Yay!!!

We bedded last night. Normally have about 2/3 days of positives so will bed the next few nights now!!! Yay!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2
Ooh, great glong!

What am I today? Cd17. Think I'm into 2ww now? Time to start symptom spotting! As I mentioned yesterday had that fluttery thing, also my sense of smell seemed quite high. Yesterday while walking up to the park could smell someone's washing but couldn't see it anywhere! It's usually been a good sign for me. But I'm also worried I'm looking into everything too much. It's probably too early for symptoms anyway!

Been looking to see if frers on offer anywhere, not at boots or superdrug. Got a while before I'll need them but best to be prepared!

Ok, so now I'm confused. Just went to the loo and when I wiped a huge amount of ewcm, well it was a slight creamy colour but ew consistency. What's going on?

Ok, so now I'm confused. Just went to the loo and when I wiped a huge amount of ewcm, well it was a slight creamy colour but ew consistency. What's going on?

Not sure...but definitely DTD today

Deffo bed today and tomorrow if you can. These few dates are sooo important...

Ooh, great glong!

What am I today? Cd17. Think I'm into 2ww now? Time to start symptom spotting! As I mentioned yesterday had that fluttery thing, also my sense of smell seemed quite high. Yesterday while walking up to the park could smell someone's washing but couldn't see it anywhere! It's usually been a good sign for me. But I'm also worried I'm looking into everything too much. It's probably too early for symptoms anyway!

Been looking to see if frers on offer anywhere, not at boots or superdrug. Got a while before I'll need them but best to be prepared!

I brought loads of ic cheapys I can't keep buying FRERS. I will only buy them if I get any sort of lines on cheapy or I am officially late for AF. Going by a cycle day of 30 days now as that's what the last few months have been.

Feeling a little crampy now, could it be o this late?

It could be you never no, def bed tonight to be sure

It could be you never no, def bed tonight to be sure

Yes we ought to. More ewcm, it's like what I normally get earlier in my cycle. Maybe going away delayed things. It's far to early for af to be coming. Or could it be implantation?

Could be. I would just cover yourself just incase. Exciting times!!

Another positive opk today. Dtd last night. Will try hard for tonight too!

We didn't last night. No more cm today, at cd18 I'm sure I must be out the fertile time now. Just thinking that IF it was o happening yesterday, from dtd on Tuesday there might be spermies waiting, not much we can do about it now.

Feeling really bloated today, I'm already in my pj's because it's comfier. I need to lose a few pounds as they've been creeping on a bit lately, but today I'm just so uncomfortable.

I no how that feeling is. I feel so huge now I wish I could shift a few!!!

I lost 3 stone doing slimming world, it was after I'd had poppy so lot was baby weight. Think I'm about 10 pounds up from where I got to going there. Once Belle is back to school next week will try to do the plan myself, if not will have to go back to the group

Dtd last night. Opk negative today, best guess of ovulation day?
Positive opk Thursday and Friday but negative Saturday?

Oh I'm not an expert at all! So an (un)educated guess late Friday/early Saturday? I think you've covered yourself well.

I felt so bloated again today. I was at work and my uniform trousers felt so uncomfortable. I mentioned it to a colleague and she said 'could you be pregnant'? Well she knows all about my history and all my losses, and that I'm still trying, so not a comment COMPLETELY out of the blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->