~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Going to try bed tonight just to be double sure!! Xx

BD'd every second day during Fertile Window, right on schedule! Here's hoping. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but oh would I love a January baby.

When will be testing chocolatechip?

I'm cd20 today so still too soon to test! Not much to report today. Got really hurty nipples today but think that more to do with getting really cold while out. Had picnic and although sunny wasn't as warm as it looked, hence probably inadequate clothing and cold nips! Was walking along holding mine and oh coffee cups to my chest!

I could be 1dpo or 3. But for now I'll just say 1dpo so I don't drive my self cray if im testing at 10dpo and have it actualy be 8dpo

****Nipples sore alert****

Not excruciating or anything but couldn't let dd lean on me there when I was reading to her at bedtime, they're not normally like that. Could just be aftermath of today's chilliness though.

Also felt a bit heart burny earlier.

I've sore nipples too and I never get them!!!!

When will be testing chocolatechip?

I'm cd20 today so still too soon to test! Not much to report today. Got really hurty nipples today but think that more to do with getting really cold while out. Had picnic and although sunny wasn't as warm as it looked, hence probably inadequate clothing and cold nips! Was walking along holding mine and oh coffee cups to my chest!

During my last cycle, my nipples were SO sore every time I got cold. Wondering if that's maybe one of my post-ovulation symptoms.

I'll be testing April 29! Fingers crossed we get BFPs.

Testing roughly next Monday 1 week to go

Well I did an ic this morning, when I know full well it's a bit early (cd21) and nothing to see on it! I ordered some superdrug ones and some frers last night, which should take 3-5 days to arrive. Have heard superdrug ones are good, and on offer at moment 2 double packs for £15.

Oh that's a good price. I believe they are 10ml sensitivity so should be good. Where have you ordered from? I only have IC will start testing on Sunday 9dpo with those won't buy a frer unless I see a line. Need to save some ££££. I have one digi left

Just ordered from superdrug, needed some other bits and just thought would order online. Just like getting packages in the post too! :haha:

Nipples not so bad this morning, so thinking it was just the cold that made them sore yesterday. Woke up with a bad back though, but think I just did that at work on Saturday.

I've had to put my appointment with the consultant back a week, as couldnt make the time they had initially given me, so new appointment is 27th May. But at least I have another whole cycle after this one to try. Hopefully won't need to go at all.

Fingers crossed!!!

Mine aren't as bad today either.... Feel so bloated and a bit sicky too though.... Strange....

I'm so hopefully this month as we bedded the day before positive opk the day of the positive and the day after.... 3 days in a row.... I soooo hope it's happened this month, else next mont due date will be on my sons 7th birthday!! Xx

Ahh I had exactly the same due dates for Belle and Poppy based on lmp dates, but then the put Poppy back a couple of days after 1st scan. Belle was due 25th April but she came 13 days later when I was induced.

It's Poppy's 2nd angelversary next week, 27th. Last year I had found out I was pregnant the week before, so the day wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Just hope it'll happen again this year, but without the result at 6 weeks again.

Fingers crossed. Will you test daily from now??

Yeah probably!! I've just got a few ic's and a digi, so waiting for the others to be delivered, just hope they come soon!

I've only got IC so will start either Saturday or Sunday 8-9dpo... I no there not as good but a tiny line and I'll be out to get a frer right away lol xx

I'm set for testing. I got 1 digi. 18 ics. And 3 first response. I won't use a first response unless I see a line or maybe do one at like 11dpo

I'm set for testing. I got 1 digi. 18 ics. And 3 first response. I won't use a first response unless I see a line or maybe do one at like 11dpo

How many dpo are you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->