~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Cd22. Last I had sweats, which is a worry as I would typically get af a day or 2 after having that, if she does arrive soon it would be a bit early. Starting to feel nervous now.

Oh no :( I'm cd18 today.

Feel so bloated and nipples still hurt a bit.

Did an ic but nothing on it. My nipples are slightly sore if I press on them but otherwise just normal. Stepped in dog poo this morning so that's got to be a bad omen!

I did an ic today, only because of how bloated I've felt how sore my nipples have been something I haven't noticed before... But clearly at 4dpo it was negative

My bloating isn't as bad today although I've got leggings on as opposed to the jeggings I had on the other day, so probably a bit stretchier and more rom to breath! I'm trying to do the slimming world plan, so I've not had any bread the last couple of days, so that might help. I need to lose about half a stone, just to stop my clothes feeling a bit uncomfortable

Yes I'm working on it now too went for an hour walk with my son tonight

I just did a frer, but nothing :nope: A year ago today I got a bfp, and i was cd24, but only cd23 today so still may be a little bit early.

Ive been feeling very emotional and teary, not sure if that's just pre-af or not.

Oh sorry :(

I'm going to buy some frer today but won't take unless I see something on ic or period late

I've been symptom spotting like crazy this month. Last night I actually felt nauseous but as it's only 6dpo, I know I'm being silly. I am really going to try to hold off on testing this month. I don't handle the disappointment well and if I'm really honest with myself, I've felt nothing this cycle. Sigh. So much drama in this whole TTC process.

It's hard not to symptom spot though isn't it. But when I fell pregnant with Poppy I swear I was feeling nauseous the day after we'd dtd.

This afternoon I'm feeling really bloated again. I've not had any bread so not sure what this is. My lower tummy looks like I'm about 4 months pregnant. Don't get me wrong it's by no means flat anyway but it's sooo uncomfortable.

Think it's O day.....strong opk positive yesterday evening.....slightly fainter today...guess it could be tomorrow. Might have dtd too much ha ha....everyone seems keen on the every other day dtd approach but we started a bit later than I wanted.

Anyway dtd Sunday Monday and Tuesday....will dtd tonight....think that'll do it? Strong ovulation aches tonight

Just want to let all you lovely ladies know that I'm still keeping an eye on this thread and have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. I hope this time is your time xxx

Hi one day how are you, was just thinking yesterday hadn't seen you here for a while.

Did an ic this morning and nothing, cd24. Hoping my superdrug ones arrive today and I might do one of those later.

Facebook 'on this day' so kindly reminded me it was my due date for Poppy 2 years ago today. Little did I know when I typed that, that in less than a week my whole world was shattered.

Think it's O day.....strong opk positive yesterday evening.....slightly fainter today...guess it could be tomorrow. Might have dtd too much ha ha....everyone seems keen on the every other day dtd approach but we started a bit later than I wanted.

Anyway dtd Sunday Monday and Tuesday....will dtd tonight....think that'll do it? Strong ovulation aches tonight

Sounds like plenty to me! Good luck!

Hi one day how are you, was just thinking yesterday hadn't seen you here for a while.

Did an ic this morning and nothing, cd24. Hoping my superdrug ones arrive today and I might do one of those later.

Facebook 'on this day' so kindly reminded me it was my due date for Poppy 2 years ago today. Little did I know when I typed that, that in less than a week my whole world was shattered.

I'm doing good. 6+3 today, but still very nervous after last month. I've booked an early scan for 8+5 which I'm already stupidly anxious about.

Did your superdrug tests arrive?

Are you going to do anything to mark Poppy's birthday? I can't begin to imagine how difficult it is for you xx

I'm doing good. 6+3 today, but still very nervous after last month. I've booked an early scan for 8+5 which I'm already stupidly anxious about.

Are you going to do anything to mark Poppy's birthday? I can't begin to imagine how difficult it is for you xx

Ivan imagine completely how nervous you must be, I guess the key is not to worry but easier said than done. When I had poppy I was worried about having to go through a whole pregnancy, well I still am I guess. But now it's going to be trying to get to 6 weeks. Tbh I am sort of scared to see a 2nd line on a test because for me it doesn't mean anything.

No they didn't arrive but hopefully tomorrow going by the tracking details.

We will go to her grave to see her next week. My dd saw the date marked on the calendar the other day and said we should have a cake. Well why not!

On a slightly lighter note dd said earlier 'if we have a girl can we call her Possum'!

Ivan imagine completely how nervous you must be, I guess the key is not to worry but easier said than done. When I had poppy I was worried about having to go through a whole pregnancy, well I still am I guess. But now it's going to be trying to get to 6 weeks. Tbh I am sort of scared to see a 2nd line on a test because for me it doesn't mean anything.

No they didn't arrive but hopefully tomorrow going by the tracking details.

We will go to her grave to see her next week. My dd saw the date marked on the calendar the other day and said we should have a cake. Well why not!

On a slightly lighter note dd said earlier 'if we have a girl can we call her Possum'!

Cake would be a lovely idea!

Possum?? Well, it's different :haha:

Fingers crossed your tests arrive today!

Bfn 7dpo xx

Oh no, but you're still early. Cd25 for me so still possibly a day early than historically I've got a bfp. But I've just done a frer and I'm not sure if I'm seeing something or not. If there is something there it's ridiculously faint and I'm certainly not shouting bfp by any means. I'll try and get the pic up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->