~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Oh fingers crossed it is looking forward to seeing a photo

Nah I can't see anything on the photo, just wishful thinking

Hard to tell isn't it... Is there something in real life?

I think so, v v v v faint. But my parcel has just arrived so going to now try a superdrug one, with same wee (fmu)

image.jpg

This is after 5 mins, still quite a bit of dye running through it.

image.jpg

Another after 10, in natural light instead of a lamp light

Yes I see it, do you more on the super drug one?

I mean to say is it stronger on the super drug on, that you can see in real life. I Deffo see something though.... Eeeekkkk :) :)

Oh I see lol! Yes I saw more on the sd one than on the frer, although it was still quite faint, but definitely something there. I might do another sd this afternoon.

Oh exciting times!!! I always thought frer where better but it seems not

Yeah so did I! Then I googled it this morning and found loads of stuff where people were getting lines on sd but not on frers. And they're cheaper! I've got 3 sd, 2 frers and a digi so might do the sd ones over the next few days then move onto the frers then the digi.

Can't wait to see your updates xxxx may have to get a sd one myself lol

I compromised and did an ic this afternoon, 'possibly' something there but if I hadn't had that 'line' this morning I wouldn't have seen anything, if that makes sense!

Wait til the morning now.

Well this morning I'm not so sure. I got woken up about 4:30 by the cat, so let him out, then I HAD to pee, there was no way I would've got back to sleep. So I wee'd in my little pot. Then did another sd at about 6:30 when I got up. Thought there was something but then not so sure. The position of the control line is further over in its window so think the test line would be quite close to the middle frame part. Not sure I like the 2 windows as it's harder to see what's a shadow or not

image.jpg

In this one it looks like something but I think it's just shadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"