~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

image.jpg

A bit clearer and nothing there. I wasn't expecting a blazing bfp, but maybe something more from yesterday :cry:

You sure there's nothing there?

8dpo bfn for me

I don't think so, I even took it apart and couldn't see anything. I think I'll go back to a frer in the morning.

It's still early for you both. I'm sure I see something on your superdrug from yesterday Natnee. Fingers crossed it becomes a lot clearer over the next few days xx

I hope so, will see what tomorrow brings. Been getting a few cramps, but not like af cramps, and I don't usually get those til af is actually here.

10dpo today - feeling out. Lately I've found that these last few days before AF have been the hardest part of the TWW. You just know deep down inside that you're pregnant but you hold out for that last little piece of hope.

Thanks for always letting me vent, ladies!

Well I think I'm out. I don't think I can see anything on a frer this morning. The 'cramps' from yesterday are just feeling more like af is going to come. Had the old sweats last night. Cd27 I would be seeing something on a frer by now.

Just feeling bleurgh, and crampy and just waiting for af which feels like it's about to happen very soon.

Cd1 for me. A lovely surprise when I got up this morning. Feeling upset. Don't know what that test was on Friday then? Must've been a dodgy one.

Also today it's 2 years today that I woke up to feeling weird, not being able to find Poppy's heartbeat with my Doppler and rushing down to the hospital to find out we'd lost her. I can vividly remember every minute of it and the next few days, they play out in my head like in slow motion. I honestly thought 2 years down the line id have another baby by now. It's like a bad dream sometimes that I can't wake up from. Sorry I shouldn't be putting this in here.

Well the ONLY 'slight' positive for af today, is that I'm going to London on Sunday to meet up with some old school friends, so at least I can have a glass of wine.

This cycle I am definitely going to try using opks. At least I might have a good idea when I o. It might make me feel a bit more in control. I hope I don't get too confused like I did last time I used them.

Sorry hun :(

I did a FRER today... Bfn... 10 dpo feeling out for sure now

Spoken to doctors.

Will be doing 21 day bloods next month if AF arrives to make sure all I working well.

Between me and my partner we've had 4 other pregnancies and all have progressed as should (no chemicals no miscarriage) and all happened in the first month of trying so to be on month 4 is very unusual so doctors agreed for the 21day bloods

Wow thats super fertile - were they planned and timed? Sometimes we overplan.
Baby 5 between you will happen, that just proves it. Dont be disheartened
Keep testing your so not out yet. When did you get bfps on last pregnancies what dpo?

10 almost 11 dpo today frer was bfn. Thought I saw a shadow but knew it was just my mind

One of them wasn't planned other 3 where...I don't want to jump the gun...

Thoughts?? 11dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member