~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

12 dpo frer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations glong!!

I need to get opk's but I don't know what ones to get? Just ic ones or which? Went into boots and superdrug today and just got confused and walked out again!

Poppy's 2nd birthday today, went to see her grave and we've got a cake to have in a while.

Congratulations glong!!

I need to get opk's but I don't know what ones to get? Just ic ones or which? Went into boots and superdrug today and just got confused and walked out again!

Poppy's 2nd birthday today, went to see her grave and we've got a cake to have in a while.

Today must be so tough for you. :hugs: Enjoy Poppy's cake xxx

As for opk's I just got a load from ebay of the cheap ones. I got 30 for £2.99. You can buy more expensive ones, such as the clearblue (I think) that has the smiley faces, but I'd give the cheap ones a go first to see how you get on with them.

Nat, green handle on eBay they excellent

Thanks, still not saying Bfp until I see stronger on frer or digi positive

Sorry pic has come out sideways, not sure how to make it straight.

Right some opks and hpt ordered from Amazon, should come between Friday and Tuesday. I'm going to do it this time.

Lovely cake!

Fingers crossed. Make sure you bed as many times from cd10-18

Glong ....did you get the stronger line? I notice your signature has changed:happydance: congratulations x x

Natnee....so sorry for your loss....happy 2nd birthday to your angel x x x

Nothing to report here....not been great at tracking my cycle after last months mc...but I *think* I am 9dpo ish:wacko:

My lines have been faint ish again today digital was negative this am but did another digital this pm and Bfp!!! Lines still light though :-/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
That's official now on a digi!

My opks came today, so I plan to start doing them next Tuesday, I'll be cd8 and I know it's early but I'm sure I o earlier than I think/should. What time of day is best to do it? I know you don't use fmu. What time did you use yours glong?

That's official now on a digi!

My opks came today, so I plan to start doing them next Tuesday, I'll be cd8 and I know it's early but I'm sure I o earlier than I think/should. What time of day is best to do it? I know you don't use fmu. What time did you use yours glong?

Did one at 9 am so smu and then one about 3.30/4pm. Mine was on the earlier side of normal each month too. Cd12/13

glong - it's been great following your journey this month! So great to see the positive digital.

I'm on 15 dpo and still no AF. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up because there have been so many AF symptoms during this TWW (and I have had a 15 dpo cycle before). I will not test, I will not test.

glong - it's been great following your journey this month! So great to see the positive digital.

I'm on 15 dpo and still no AF. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up because there have been so many AF symptoms during this TWW (and I have had a 15 dpo cycle before). I will not test, I will not test.

Thank you. I feel crazy posting all my tests when negative but then when you see a thread and its positive it's lovely to look at it all...

Have you tested at all this cycle?

glong -

Have you tested at all this cycle?

No, I haven't peed on a stick even ONCE this cycle. Even if I'm not pregnant, I consider that a success in itself (lol)!

I've just been burned so many times before. I'll admit, I was a POAS addict even before we were officially trying so I really put my foot down about this cycle - no early testing.

When will you test... Your 15dpo now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->