~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Oh I'm so excited to see your updates!!

Where do you live?

My lines have been faint ish again today digital was negative this am but did another digital this pm and Bfp!!! Lines still light though :-/
Yay fantastic news x x x x
That's official now on a digi!

My opks came today, so I plan to start doing them next Tuesday, I'll be cd8 and I know it's early but I'm sure I o earlier than I think/should. What time of day is best to do it? I know you don't use fmu. What time did you use yours glong?

I always use one around late morning 11-12 and then early evening. Never fmu x x good luck

And here....10dpo...I think...really not sure this morning but around there...all day at Legoland today...am exhausted and definately felt a bit nauseous today. I may be imagining it but it feel awfully familiar. Bought some waitrose own tests tonight ha ha...never used them before but they are red dye ones which I have heard are better x

I'll try one late morning then perhaps in the evening. I've got 30 so plenty to see me through this cycle!

glong - it's been great following your journey this month! So great to see the positive digital.

I'm on 15 dpo and still no AF. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up because there have been so many AF symptoms during this TWW (and I have had a 15 dpo cycle before). I will not test, I will not test.

Wow chocolatechip I'm impressed! I just don't think I could do that! You have some willpower! Can't wait to hear how you go! Fx!

My willpower actually paid off!! My first BFP ever!

I mentioned this in the other thread that I'm a little worried my lines are so light at 15dpo (maybe 14dpo). Is this something I should be worried about?

https://i66.tinypic.com/14lmzhs.jpg

Congrats on the digi glong and congrats to you too chocolatechip!

I wouldn't worry about the lines. You may have implanted a little later. Your best option is to retest in 48 hours and your lines should be a little darker by then!

Natnee, I did my opk around 4pm usually as that's when I got back from work. If I wasn't working I'd do them earlier in the afternoon and then possibly again in the evening. Good luck.

Hi, haven't been on here for a while.

Natnee, wanted to send a huge hug to you for Poppy's birthday xxx Good luck with the OPK, I started testing on CD 10 and I would test around noon and then 8pm, when I knew the big o was getting closer I'd do a test in the morning too!

Good luck with testing mitchnorm!

Glong and chocolatechip, congrats again (messaging on other thread!)

Oneday, how are things with you! Hope you're feeling ok :)

AFM, after a rubbish cycle of DH and I feeling poorly and only managing to BD the once.... I amazingly got my BFP yesterday at 12dpo!! Had to look at the test again this morning to make sure I wasn't dreaming and the cross is still there :) Will do a digi in a minute to double check!!

Xx

EDIT: yippee, a BFP on the digi too!! X

Banana - huge congratulations! I bet that was a lovely surprise with you both being poorly and only dtd once!

I'm feeling good thanks. A bit more ms than last time (hardly anything with ds), super tired and boobs are very painful, but other than that I'm feeling good. Starting to feel more positive now. Had my booking App through yesterday, which is next Friday and I've got an early scan booked for next Saturday.......so excited about that!

My willpower actually paid off!! My first BFP ever!

I mentioned this in the other thread that I'm a little worried my lines are so light at 15dpo (maybe 14dpo). Is this something I should be worried about?

https://i66.tinypic.com/14lmzhs.jpg

I have posted on the other thread but mine look just like yours at 14dpo too. I'm giving it a few days (Monday) then testing again as should be darker then and if not I'll worry then

Congratulations chocolate chip and banana!!

Looks I'll be left on my own chatting with myself:haha:

Congrats banana and chocolate chip x x x

AFM I am guessing 11dpo and I bought some waitrose own tests....red dye yay...but read through box and sensitivity is only 25miu!!!!! Ffs ICs are better than that:cry:. Anyway bfn.
Bought some FRERs today so will test again tomorrow:happydance:...wondering if I am 11 or 12 dpo tomorrow. It's a guessing game this month as I didn't really make a note properly in my calendar:dohh:

Congratulations chocolate chip and banana!!

Looks I'll be left on my own chatting with myself:haha:

We will still talk silly xx

:hugs: I will be needing you all to help me analyse my opk's!

So how are all you pregnant ladies feeling?

It'll be your turn very soon! I'm sure we'll all be here to study your opks!!

I'm currently trying to learn to eat more often! I would never have thought that would be a problem for me, but it appears I go too long without food and that's when ms kicks in! Bleurgh!!!! :haha:

Cd 8 today so will begin the opks this morning. For some reason feeling nervous about it!

Keep posting them :) we will help you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->