~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Natnee good luck with the opks!

Kaylab have you tested yet?

Is it worth doing 2 a day yet, or perhaps just one a day for a couple of days, then start doing 2 maybe in a couple of days? Just don't want to miss anything!

You're still early in your cycle so I'd stick to one for now. What cd do you usually ovulate on average do you think?

I would do 2 a day from cd10. But if you got enough then no harm doing it now. Deffo from cd10 espically if you like you ovulate early xx

You're still early in your cycle so I'd stick to one for now. What cd do you usually ovulate on average do you think?

Well I don't know for sure but I have a feeling it's earlier than the 'textbook' day 14. I usually start getting ewcm around cd10.

I would do 2 a day from cd10. But if you got enough then no harm doing it now. Deffo from cd10 espically if you like you ovulate early xx

Hmm, I do have another 29 left :haha:

I would do 2 from tomorrow then xxx

If you think you usually ovulate before 14 days then maybe you should do 2 from tomorrow. Remember that you usually ovulate anything up to 48 hours from your first positive opk and it can change every month. First month I had 3 days of positives, second month I had 1 day. I was late ovulating and thought I wasn't going to but noticed ewcm so decided to test!

image.jpg

Ended up doing another :dohh: but obvs not negative yet!!

Now this is bizarre but seem to be getting ewcm already!

So my cycles range from 28 to 34 days but usualy 31 days is my avarage . If it happends to be a longer cycle. I would have ovulated around April 20th if i go by a 34 day cycle and 14 day lutel phase I would have ovulated April 20th which I had actualy been suspicious if i ovulated thay day cause I had mass watery cm like tons of it and I read watery cm is very high vertility. But if I did I happen to had bbd on that day because of the watery cm it was suspicious so we covered are bases and dtd that day was in afternoon so hopefully wasn't to late so I could be only 12dpo. Which looks like what's gonna happen cause I'm on cycle day 33 already so I think this is the case

Good luck kayla, there's still a chance!

Yet to do my opk today but will go do that shortly.

We dtd last night so starting earlier this month. I re-read smeg last night, but not sure I'm going to follow that exactly, but starting on cd8 is what they say. Just don't think I could do the 3 days in a row. Surely every other night from now should cover it. I showed oh the smeg and he said 'wow that's a lot of sex' and his little face lit up! Sorry mate not doing that!

As many days as possible hun :)

I'm worried as my pregnancy test today was weaker than 2 days ago....:shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6
Then I did an cheapy

Green handle opk... So very positive ( woman say it's positive when pregnant too)

Then the test on the right is my fmu today and middle is my smu today?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 8
Was the frer from your fmu? Cos the fmu ic is fainter. Perhaps it was somehow not as strong, which seems odd if you've been holding it all night.

image.jpg

Cd9, approx 10:30. Had a good lot of ewcm, don't think it was spermys.

Was the frer from your fmu? Cos the fmu ic is fainter. Perhaps it was somehow not as strong, which seems odd if you've been holding it all night.

Yes frer was fmu. I always wake 1/2 times in night to wee. But I checked time and it was 4am I woke. Tested at 7.30 :(

I then did next Ic with no fluids at 9, so only hour and half hold

I plan to dtd cd10/12/14 so that really ought to cover it shouldn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->