~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

So you think I'll have a positive opk by 12, so therefore o will be in the next 24 hours from that?

I never no how long until you ovulate, this cycle was the only cycle I dtd the day of my first strong positive and got pregnant ( how long it will last I don't no yet ) I would try 10/12/14 but if your positive falls inbetween that then Deffo do it that night and night after if you can

I think for me this month, rather than doing the opks to time dtd, it's more to find out when I do actually o, as I've been going along blindly really! At least I'll know how many dpo I'll be!

You're still early in your cycle so I'd stick to one for now. What cd do you usually ovulate on average do you think?

Well I don't know for sure but I have a feeling it's earlier than the 'textbook' day 14. I usually start getting ewcm around cd10.

View attachment 943286

Ended up doing another :dohh: but obvs not negative yet!!

Now this is bizarre but seem to be getting ewcm already!

EWCM always shows for me a couple of days before positive opk weirdly.....smep usually covers all bases....knackering though and so tempting to dtd every night which isn't best apparently.

I think i will likely be cd1 tomorrow....after some preggo type symptoms I feel af is on its way. First month ttc after mc so was always unlikely I guess:cry:

This was last month for me ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
Ooh I don't know about charts!

I did another opk, still nothing significant!

I've just reinstalled ff as must've done at some point before and never really used it. So started plotting all my data now!

So far it's predicting o on day 15! But limited info so far!

I wouldn't necessarily trust FF this month...it's only going for cd15 based on the length of your cycle. Follow the opks....ovulation typically occurs 24-48 hours after first positive one. Good luck x

I wouldn't necessarily trust FF this month...it's only going for cd15 based on the length of your cycle. Follow the opks....ovulation typically occurs 24-48 hours after first positive one. Good luck x

Yes that's what I figured, it's just going on averages!

image.jpg

Still negative. This mornings is a little thicker but not dark enough yet :nope:

Question, does it just suddenly go dark or will there be a gradual increase? Also how long to you go without peeing before you test? This mornings was about a 2 hour hold, but think I might (somehow) have to wait longer?

Ic cheap still faint.
No FRERS left

B&m cheap tests pictured 18dpo last night 19dpo today with smu...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 7
They still look strong to me! I must be getting near to o, huuuuuge lot of ewcm this afternoon!

image.jpg

Sorry to bore you all again with my opks! Just think this evenings one a little bit darker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->