~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

They're starting to look a little darker. The first month I used them they got progressively darker until they were positive. The second month they didn't seem to get darker at all until one day there was just a blazing positive.

Keep testing and you'll get your positive soon.

Miscarriage last month has screwed my cycle....usually 29 days clockwork....due on today. No sign :cry: come on af!!!!

My first mc took longer, it was 33 days. But I'm not totally regular, shortest has been 25 up to 29. Mostly 27/28/29.

After previous d&c's next cycle has been between 30-35 days but hoped after natural mc would be more usual length

Kayla, did you get late bfp's with your other children?

Strange. Do you know how many dpo you are?

image.jpg

So this mornings is looking more promising, but still positive right?

image.jpg

So same tests after another 20/25 minutes and it looks sooo much darker

Your going to be positive either tonight or tomorrow I'm sure xx

So timing wise what should I do? We dtd again last night and I was hoping to do every other day this week. If it's positive later should we dtd again tonight? Or would tomorrow be ok?

I would aim tonight and tomorrow if positive later

Oh god I hope it's not positive later! :wacko: 2 nights running! :wacko:

Tomorrow would be good. Saturday might be a bit tricky as we're going up to London, so any testing might be at the wrong times.

Exciting times ahead!! I would just try as much as possible really, that's what I did last month doing it 3 nights in a row! Did the trick it seemed lol

Lol! I just don't know if I could do 3 nights in a row! 3 times in a week is an achievement!

image.jpg

I think you might be right about it being positive later or tomorrow. This last one was done about 14:00. This mornings was about 9:45.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->