~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Am also getting little sharp pains to one side so definitely soon.

Ive weed in my pot so just have to wait for it to cool down! Been an almost 3 hour hold as did school run, then dd tap lesson. Watch this space!

image.jpg

Well strange. Gone faint again? Unless my wee was more diluted? It was a lot paler than this afternoons.

Not sure but gave it about the same time before I took the photo, as I did other photos I take. Could the earlier one be the positive?

I just looked back at your opks and mine isn't as nearly as dark as yours :nope:

image.jpg

So now an hour since I did it and practically nothing there. Feeling a bit disheartened :cry:

Mine would be really light one minute but blazing the next. Don't forget your still early ish

I suppose so. Will see how they go tomorrow.

One of my friends never quite got a positive opk but still got pregnant. I would get on it tonight. Can't hurt...just in case x

Cd1 here....af hit. No surprise. Onwards and upwards x x

Look hard.lol

Attachments

• 2016-05-05 06.48.43.jpg
    2016-05-05 06.48.43.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
Kaylab - I think I can see something! Congratulations. When are you going to test again?

Natnee - keep testing! you'll get your positive soon! And dtd just in case you did miss it, but I doubt it as it wasn't anywhere near the control line. You never know, though!

Mitchnorm - sorry that af has arrived :( :dust: for this cycle for you.

Afm - I have my booking appointment this morning and my early scan tomorrow afternoon. It is starting to feel real, but I am worried that the scan isn't going to show what it should :(

Well looks like frer sucks to,! Got af today;,,,,, (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->