~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Oh no kayla, I thought I could see something on the test. So sorry xxx

Good luck at your scan oneday, I'm sure it'll be fine xxx

image.jpg

Looooook! All is not lost! How does this one look?

https://yourfertility.org.au/for-women/timing-and-conception/

Found this last night thought it was worth sharing!

I would say your basically there Hun!!! Lots of bedding this weekend

I got my beta results back

67 Tuesday, 91 Thursday
:(

Yes I know, but they are increasing. Just over a year ago I 'met' a lady on here in America and we chatted a lot, ended up just chatting on Facebook, anyway I fell pregnant (lost that one, year to the day incidentally) then a week or so later she got her bfp. She had her betas done and she was worried because hers weren't exactly doubling but I found some figures that indicated her numbers were still within the expected figures. She had her little girl in January. So please don't worry :hugs:

Tonight and Sunday could be a good option then. You usually ovulate 48 hours after a positive opk. Dtd on Sunday means that even if you have already ovulated the egg should still be there. Tonight gives you a fab chance mind.

Have a lovely weekend, sounds like fun!

Can I put a +ive into ff now! Lol!

And as for Sunday.... dd 6th birthday, sooo bowling party for 15 kids then afternoon family bbq... Yes I'll be :sleep: by about 20:00 :rofl:

How did your appointment go oneday?

It went ok thanks. I have to have consultant led care which I didn't expect. Midwife hopes I'll only have a couple of appointments and will then be back to midwife led.

I've got my early scan this afternoon. Today is the day that will show whether baby is doing ok. I'm soooooo Nervous. I know that if I see a heartbeat and baby measures as s/he should today then the chance of miscarriage drops significantly.

Can I put a +ive into ff now! Lol!

And as for Sunday.... dd 6th birthday, sooo bowling party for 15 kids then afternoon family bbq... Yes I'll be :sleep: by about 20:00 :rofl:

Id say go for it! Wow, you've got a busy weekend. Enjoy!

image.jpg

Cd14. Didn't do opk yesterday as such a busy day in London. This is this morning, still dark but not as dark as Friday's. I'm wonderful my if my peak was yesterday? Still getting ewcm today though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->