~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

It could very possibly have been. I'd keep testing for a few more days to be sure.

I normally have them for 2-3 days positive

Temping,fun, my af is so weird it's so much lighter than normal

image.jpg

So why can't they just fade back to nothing again. I wish I knew what yesterday's were like! Although I think this is starting to fade a little bit. Will dtd again tonight that's got to cover it!

I normally have them for 2-3 days positive

So do you put positive opk into ff for all those days? I have done for Friday and it put me as ovulating yesterday, but as I don't know what my yesterday's opks would've been like I don't know what to put in for yesterday. Would you put today as positive from my today's tests?

Yes I put each day as POSTIVE

I've just put it in for Friday and Saturday, guessing on Saturday. With or without Saturday it's showing Saturday as o day. And we dtd again last night so I think we've covered all the days quite well this month. Now I'm in the 2ww again, and it can start counting dpo, so 2dpo!

Did another opk, don't worry won't bore you with pics anymore! I think they starting to fade out now so fx I get the result I want in a couple of weeks!

So 4/5 dpo. I am hating this 2ww more than ever!

I've got a scan Friday they think I'm miss carrying or its ectopic :(

Thick lining but that's it.
Got to go back next Friday for bloods and if levels risen booked in for another scan in 2 weeks.

Had slight spotting today though:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->