~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Thick lining but that's it.
Got to go back next Friday for bloods and if levels risen booked in for another scan in 2 weeks.

Had slight spotting today though:(

Oh god, am I right in thinking there should've been more to see? I really hope everything turns out for you. :hugs:

50/50 at this stage. But bleeding has increased

Blood is red now looks like I need to order more opks for this month when bleeding stops and hormones out of system

Oh I'm so sorry Hun, hope it's not too bad for you xxx

Starting feel excited as will start testing on Monday. I thought my earliest bfp was cd24, but I found out I was cd23 with Belle, and cd22 (!!!) with Poppy. I've no idea what dpo as was never tracking anything then. With Poppy we ha only dtd once that month, and I know it was a Sunday, so I've worked I was on cd10 that day!

Things that I've been noting so far are Thursday and Friday seemed to have almost like ewcm but not in abundance as pre-ovulation so not sure what that is? This morning (sorry this is gross) I was actually dry retching, oh had 'done' such an awful smell in the bathroom, I then went to brush my teeth but omg it was so revolting I fled the bathroom heaving! My sense of smell does usually go off the scale when I'm pregnant. Also the cats food seems 10 times worse than normal!

So sorry glong x x x

So i was going to following smep this month....start dtd cd8...then cd10....etc every other day until positive opk then dtd every day for the next 3 days then skip a day then once more. Didn't manage to dtd cd8 so went with cd9....yesterday and got not quite a positive tonight (meant to be skipped day). Now I am not sure whether to dtd or carry on skip (get some lovely fresh new sperm ha ha). Likely positive opk tomorrow

Glong, I'm so sorry to hear! Hang in there. We'll all get through it together.

Mitchnorm I did cd8,10,12 and 14, 'think' my +ive may have Friday or maybe Saturday but didn't do any opks Saturday so hopefully we covered it.

How are you doing glong?

Well I tested this morning and went all out with a frer, but bfn. I'm sure I'm getting symptoms but not sure if it's all in my head. Yesterday afternoon I was sooooo tired I could've just slept but had to make the dinner, but after dinner I went to lie down then slept for about 1.5 hours. When I went to bed later I was still very tired. This morning was I a little bit nauseous or was it in my head?

When's AF due?

I'm ok, still bleeding it's kinda heavy when wiping but not on pad which is odd, no major clots or anything as yet

Not until Sunday, so I know I'm still early but after discovering I'd got bfp with poppy and belle on cd22/23 respectively, I'm thinking 'start early'!

When I had my mc's at 6 weeks they weren't too bad, although I was getting clots. I would like to compare them to normal periods although hard to tell as I just used pads, whereas use tampons for af. Are you scheduled to have more bloods or scan? With my first one I got af again after 33 days, and the 2nd one was pretty much spot on cycle length wise at 27 days.

Bloods friday, depending on bloods I have a scan booked for the following Friday at 10. However if bloods are showing not pregnant by then I doubt I'll have scan

Did a tesco test first thing and thought I could see something, not really even a line lol, but something. So did a frer and nothing :(

The wierd thing is there's a veeeeery faint line on the frer I did yesterday. I could see it on there yesterday. Whether it's an evap I don't know, I've never had that on them. So was expecting to see something on one this morning.

Keep feeling loads of 'symptoms' but not sure if it's all in my head.

Fingers crossed for you!! You testing again today?

Not again today, will wait til morning now. Just so tired again today.

Wish I was able to try again just waitin about not knowing what's going on is so annoying

Fingers crossed for you Natnee. It just still could be too early.

How are you feeling now Glong? Hope you're not in pain and the bleeding isn't too heavy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->