46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

So excited for all you ladies!!! Can't wait to start seeing all your BFP's!!!

Smile, good luck at the Dr. today, thinking of you <3

yes smille - meant to say I'm so glad your DH is going with you. I think it's really a necessary piece of the whole process. good luck and let us know how it goes! :hugs:

Jgo I am more excited to see your test this month than my own. :haha: Just a few more days

you're too kind :blush: i'm going to try and hold off until nest thursday (14dpo)... so 5 more days! i should really just wait until the 23rd (17dpo) as i won't technically be 'late' until then and all my early testing has been in vain. i don't want to see what i'm sure with be a BFN... but realistically, it'll be a miracle if i make it to 14dpo without caving.

Smille - wishing you the very best of luck today, my friend! still crossing everything that the appointment ends up being unneeded and that BFP is waiting for you when you next test!

As Bee kindly noticed, I had my scan and bubs was measuring 8+5 yesterday. My avatar is my little baby! I just hope everything stays okay now.

I am so super duper excited for the upcoming testers. I have a good feeling about you lot. Xx

soooo precious!! :cloud9:

teeny, thats is awesome! How was the HB?

Bee, glad to hear you enjoyed yourself!

She said it was all fine. I completely forgot to ask bpm as I was feeling a little overwhelmed! I'm kicking myself now though! Xx

I dont post much but I still read all the posts daily and JGo, I have a good feeling about you this month too!!! It just seemed so well timed!!

Thank you ladies! The appt went really well and the dr and nurse we will be working closely with are so nice and informative. I feel extremely overwhelmed, but thank goodness my dh came. He had a stack of paperwork to fill out and needed to know what's going on. Since af is due next week I didn't get any tests done. Once af starts I will have 4 tests I need done throughout my cycle. It stinks the office is SO FAR from my house but it'll be worth it in the end. Once all of my tests are done and dh gets another SA we will meet with the dr to figure out what the best option is for us. Bc I don't ovulate until later in my cycle they are most likely going to prescribe clomid so they can manage my cycles. We feel overwhelmed, me more so than him but we'll get through it.

I dont post much but I still read all the posts daily and JGo, I have a good feeling about you this month too!!! It just seemed so well timed!!

oh gosh :blush: thank you! i hope you ladies are right!

Thank you ladies! The appt went really well and the dr and nurse we will be working closely with are so nice and informative. I feel extremely overwhelmed, but thank goodness my dh came. He had a stack of paperwork to fill out and needed to know what's going on. Since af is due next week I didn't get any tests done. Once af starts I will have 4 tests I need done throughout my cycle. It stinks the office is SO FAR from my house but it'll be worth it in the end. Once all of my tests are done and dh gets another SA we will meet with the dr to figure out what the best option is for us. Bc I don't ovulate until later in my cycle they are most likely going to prescribe clomid so they can manage my cycles. We feel overwhelmed, me more so than him but we'll get through it.

oh Smille, i'm so glad it went well. It is certainly overwhelming, but so nice to at least have a plan IF you need it. for now, i refuse to believe you won't see that BFP next week! :hugs:

Smille so glad to hear your appt went well. keeping my fx you get a bfp next week!

Jgo your chart is looking nice. I think you've timed things rather well. can't wait to see how the next week plays out for you.

afm: 8dpo today. had a temp rise this morning, bit of mild cramping and creamy cm again. DH is encouraging me to test today. we'll see lol

oh Smille, i'm so glad it went well. It is certainly overwhelming, but so nice to at least have a plan IF you need it. for now, i refuse to believe you won't see that BFP next week! :hugs:

You are such a good supporter. I really hope that's the case, but I'm having doubts. My bbs aren't bothering me too much today. My temp went up not a lot but we'll see what happens.

My dh feels so awful for everything I have to do, while his only job from here on out is to put the goods in a cup. I have to take it one day at a time bc I'm going to have a meltdown if I don't. The nurse said she's really pulling for me to be pregnant right now...how sweet.

Smille :hugs: I hope you get your positive. No squinter just a blaring BFP. If you need to vent, do it. None of this is easy, but you're handling it very well, FX for you

Campn it is early but hey that's what cheapies are for :haha: FX for whatever you decide to do.

Jgo if you last till 14 you deserve a pat on the back. I believe this is my 10th, cycle and I still act like a kid on Christmas or a POAS addict.

Thank you all for such kind words. I had to nap today bc my head felt like it was going to explode! I'm going to have a glass of wine tonight. As bee says "drink til it's pink" lol.

Trixie - your chart is looking good. It's funny your dh is so involved and begging you to test lol. Mine has no clue what goes on.

Jgo- I agree with drum, you do deserve a pat on the back, but it's better to refrain from testing early and being disappointed. Are you experiencing any symptoms?

We shall see if I can keep my restraint going!

Smille - not really any symptoms. There is probably a few things I could consider... But mostly every time I think I'm having a symptom I quickly write it off as something else. I've had a lot of cramping, some stomach issues, a bit of a nagging "fullness" in the bladder... But I've been really stressed at work so I think that's responsible for the stomach issues (anxiety/stress tends to do that) and I'm been drinking a lot so that might reason the full bladder. Really trying my best to ignore or reason away as to not get my hopes up this time...

I got some catching up to do lol.

On my end, just been trying not to symptom spot. Only thing that has been different this cycle is everyday I have pings in my nipples all day it switches from left to right...and my armpits have been having small shocks in them as well everyday.

Can I just say oooooooucchhhy!!! I've never felt this much pain ovulating before. Such a sharp pain

Well it's my test day at 13 dpo. Had very concentrated urine so I was hopeful but still the same thing. Very very faint line on IC and FRER and "not pregnant" on digi. And on top of it I think I got food poisoning last night. Feel I'm too early for MS and it was so sudden and severe that all I can think is my dinner didn't cook all the way and my stomach rejected it. So now just waiting for the witch to show. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->