46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Well it's my test day at 13 dpo. Had very concentrated urine so I was hopeful but still the same thing. Very very faint line on IC and FRER and "not pregnant" on digi. And on top of it I think I got food poisoning last night. Feel I'm too early for MS and it was so sudden and severe that all I can think is my dinner didn't cook all the way and my stomach rejected it. So now just waiting for the witch to show. :cry:

Your not out yet hun. Don't worry about digi hun they aren't sensitive.

I was sick with dd 4 days before bfp and a pregnancy I had afew months ago. Sickness can happen early hun. Everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks I hope your right. I've never had MS so I don't know what to expect. But it seemed too severe and sudden to be anything good. Who knows tho. Just waiting it out now.

Aw Gina, sorry to hear that :( but like Ciz said - you're not out yet! I had pretty bad nausea start several days before I found out I was pregnant with my DS so it's possible!!

Ciz - sounds like a good strong egg has been released!!

Afm: temp dip today :/ it's way to early for AF, but seeing as I'm barely above the cover line this cycle... I don't like the look of it. Compared to my average curve, these temps are weird:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 5
My temp came back up today!! To 97.42 so not super high. But it is above the coverline that fetility friend gave me so I guess my temps just don't get very high. When I take my temps in the day I normally run 97.7 (it's been like that since I was a teen) so I guess that would make sense that my temps don't get very high.

Aww Gina I'm sorry Hun. But like everyone else says until
AF shows up you aren't out!

Well it's my test day at 13 dpo. Had very concentrated urine so I was hopeful but still the same thing. Very very faint line on IC and FRER and "not pregnant" on digi. And on top of it I think I got food poisoning last night. Feel I'm too early for MS and it was so sudden and severe that all I can think is my dinner didn't cook all the way and my stomach rejected it. So now just waiting for the witch to show. :cry:

hun remember digis are far less sensitive than others. they let people down all the time. I never took them because of all the times they let people down on this site.

To those who are not squeamish... Is this spotting? Should be 8-9dpo today but got this this morning only once. I don't spot so I have no clue if it is or not but I do want to inform my ob if I am having mid cycle spotting

https://i66.tinypic.com/ke9s9j.jpg

hun remember digis are far less sensitive than others. they let people down all the time. I never took them because of all the times they let people down on this site.

Thanks. I know they are less sensitive but they are supposed to be same sensitivity as Wondfos and I've been seeing faint lines on those since 10 dpo so I was hoping it would show. But just going to wait it out now

Ciz sorry about the pain but so excited for you and a strong O!

Gina FX that those lines get darker and you have a very H&H 9months.

Mommy any new symptoms kick in? Morning sickness hit me in full swing at this stage

Jgo I am not to knowledgeable on temping but FX for you

Texas FX for you. Hopefully this cycle will be it!

Trixie did you decide to test?

Bee any updates on the OPKs?

7DPO and my bubble on this cycle finally popped. DH and I got into a tiff and asthma started to flare. Still starting testing Monday.

To those who are not squeamish... Is this spotting? Should be 8-9dpo today but got this this morning only once. I don't spot so I have no clue if it is or not but I do want to inform my ob if I am having mid cycle spotting

Looks like a little spotting to me.

@gina: thank you for looking. Now I can begin to worry:dohh:

@Conu: you are TTC with asthma as well? I have chronic asthma and chronic bronchitis and my docs told me to get my conditions under control before TTC. I was like ummmmm no lol.

Hunni lol. My asthma flares 1-2 per year, spring and fall so usually an inhaler is all I need. I got through spring so just hoped fall would be the same- body's reply was no lol.

How are you doing with it? When I was younger it was a lot more active, and I can only imagine another condition to top it off.

I researched this in length previously because I spotted. This could be left over blood from your previous af. If it is brown, it is old blood.

Keep an eye out for anything further but you should absolutely tell your OB about it if it is concerning to you.

morning ladies. temp dipped this morning but I've still got a few days before af due date, so I'm not too worried about it.

Drum - yeah I did. both DH and I talked about how it's too early and going to be bfn so we weren't allowed to be sad. so I took one and we had a fun time waiting for it - almost convinced him to do one too lol! bfn, as we expected, but felt good to poas lol

Trixie It is exciting lol. There is nothing like waiting 3 minutes for your life to change completely. Keep us updated and as always FX

Ciz- when I ovulated late last cycle, it was very painful. It must've been a big one.

Jgo- I blame everything on stress too. It seems more realistic than being pregnant.

Gina- I am so sorry you're sick :hugs:. Digitals are less sensitive than frers so if you're only getting a faint line it may take a few days to show up positive. Fxd for you!

Can I just say oooooooucchhhy!!! I've never felt this much pain ovulating before. Such a sharp pain

That means a very strong ovulation. Good luck. X

Thanks hun.

Your pic 😍 is that from this pregnancy?

Yes, this was Thursday at 8+5. :cloud9: xx

Aww thats so lush =) xx

Ciz- when I ovulated late last cycle, it was very painful. It must've been a big one

It was seriously painful almost felt like it was going to explode!

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151114_143029.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151114_143029.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I know you don't have to test after you see a surge. But I always like to check.

This was 2pm still looks positive? Not as positive as yesterday.

It does still look positive - this happened to me this cycle as well. I had 2 days of positive and then it went negative really quick. Think it's totally normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->